One is forever banned as a pizza topping

One is forever banned as a pizza topping
the other will become twice as popular

which will you choose, Veeky Forums?

DEENZ and family

Pineapple is good, makes it sort of sweet and salty.

>Pineapple is good

Can i just have both twice as popular?
Hawaiian with anchovies
Meatlovers with extra pineapple
Fish pizza

Anchovies, without a flicker of doubt.

Ban pinapple. It's a tasty fruit but holy fuck does it ruin a pizza. Nobody puts salami in their iced cream sunday why the fuck would you put sweet fruit on a savory pizza.

Fish on cheese is the biggest crime there is

Uh....

Uhhhhh

combining sweet and savory flavors is a pretty common thing, pineapple is the fucking worst fruit to do it with though. It adds way to much tartness/tang.

I've heard swedish banana pizza is good, though, been kinda wanting to try that.

Uhhhh

Uhhhhhhhh

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, neither of those are pizza.

The point is, savory and sweet, fruit and meat, etc are commonly eaten

Pizza is just fucking bread, tomato, and cheese, all of which are also commonly eaten with fruit and one of those ingredients is a fruit, pineapple pizza doesn't even have to include meat or be decidedly savory

I don't give a damn, I'll just order something else. Let people eat their faggoty bullshit.

But they're both great pizza toppings. I guess I'd say keep the anchovies, though.

Best pizza I've ever had was when I worked at pizza hut and my boss taught me how to make his favorite pizza.

Instead of pizza sauce he used sour cream and hot sauce mixed together for the base sauce on thin crust, then cheddar cheese and mozzarella, diced up crispy "boneless chicken wings" which is essentially chicken nuggets, and bacon balls/bits, with pine apple on top and a light sprinkle of cheddar abd mozzarella cheese and then finally baked till crispy and gooey

TO THIS DAY it's the BEST pizza combination IVE EVER eaten in my life

I recommend ALL of you to try it or request your pizzeria to custom make this amazing creation

check out this nigger he ate the decorations!
hahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhaaaaaaa!

Ban fishies. Pineapple for everybody!

I have no problem with putting fruit on a pizza, but how is this even a contest? Anchovies win every single day, preferably with black olives and fresh tomato slices.

I've had anchovies and pineapple on a pizza and it was good
you're missing out