Japanese food is overrated

Normal white rice
>OH MY GOD! ITS DELICIOUS! THE FLAVOR OF THE SLIGHTLY SALTED RICE, ITS TEXTURE WHEN ON MY TONGUE, IT'S LIKE IT'S MELTING IN MY MOUTH. THIS RICE WAS COOKED IN PERFECTLY BOILING WATER AND WAS REMOVED JUST ON TIME SO THAT IT'S NOT TOO SOFT NOR TO HARD. ONLY A TRUE EXPERT CAN COOK SUCH RICE!
Normal meat with some normal broth
>T-THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. SUCH TENDER TEXTURE OF THE MEAT, SUCH DENSE BROTH, SUCH RICH FLAVOR. IT GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE RICE. WHAT IS THIS? N-NO WAY! THE CHEF USED PEPPER TO GIVE IT A SLIGHT SPICINESS, YET THE NATURAL FAT OF THE MEAT PROTECTS MY TONGUE AND PREVENTS THE SPICINESS FROM BEING TO STRONG. W-WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE THOSE SMALL PI- NO WAY. P-PARSLEY IN THE BROTH? A MASTER PIECE!
Some raw fish on rice
>that will be 300 dollars

Only white people season their white rice. Good rice isn't salted

you have described how assholes eat
not japanese foods quality

>Only white people season

Are you retarded?

>Japanese food is overrated
Water wets.

Bullshit nigger
t. SP1C

Imagine being this mad because some other people enjoy something.

Not that hard to imagine since people got mad Donald Trump is president. :3

the japs are simplistic niggers who got away with serving their shit food and over pricing it to the point of soyboyism

Japanese and their short ass grain rice. It’s fucking garbage. How can they enjoy that sticky mess? I guess it’s the only way they can even eat it with their little sticks. Jasmine rice is the true grain.

Ceuren fuck off

this thread is awful
nobody talks about rice like that

leave, faggot

Korean food is where it's at

>"only white people season their rice"
80 percent of Japanese children season their rice (with furikake and the like) or eat bread at lunch because they find it better

try harder faggot

This thread is like CNN.
Everything is disinformation.
I lived in japan for over 10 years and their food for the most part is ticking God tier.

>PI- NO WAY. P-PARSLEY IN THE BROTH?
Korean food is actually pretty pleb tier lmao

>Only white people season
hoooly fuck it's come full circle lmao

Gr8 b8 m8

I like how you proved his point

This does sort of bug me. People fawn over the Japanese equivalent of chicken/beans/broccoli
I mean, it's not bad per se. The basics can taste good, definitely, but a lot of marketed Japanese food is pretty basic-tier.

this is welcome thing.
when western stop to eat sashimi sushi wagyu
jap eat them cheaper price. jap dont need to be Restriction of them. as a kek jap, i hope so.

Interesting

Bless you.