Let's split one

>Let's split one

Not everyone's a fat worthless piece of garbage, OP.
You're not either.

I love it when people ask this? Do I want to eat one of those hot brownie vanilla abominations that some restaurants serve by myself? Hell no. But I'll be happy to split it.

fatass

>be skeleton underweight
>people pick at my food in restaurants to try it
>people make me wait over 12 hours before i can eat
>don't get fed regularly
>"share" food
i swear to god they are trying to kill me

Why do people always want bites of my food? They'll offer me a bite of whatever the fuck they're eating like they're being nice, but they actually just want a reciprocal offer. If I wanted to eat your food, I would've ordered the same thing. And goddammit if you wanted what I'm eating then you should've bought it yourself.

>They'll offer me a bite of whatever the fuck they're eating like they're being nice, but they actually just want a reciprocal offer. If I wanted to eat your food, I would've ordered the same thing
THIS. I just want to enjoy MY meal but they want to stick their fat heads into it

Maybe they just want to try it? See if they'd like it next time? My family and I do this and some of my friends as well. It's fun.

You don't need to think so but no need to be so sour. If they're not shitters they'll take no for an answer.

>thinking people respond positively to the answer "no"

If you want to soften it up. "Nah, I just want to eat what I've got, thanks though."

My friends take no for an answer in regards to things that belong to other people though. That includes food.

>let's shit one
>proceeds to drag me to the bathroom and play whos poop is bigger and loser has to eat both

>Nah, I just want to eat what I've got, thanks though
if I said that to someone they'd get passive aggressive and mock me out of spite

Don't know what to say. My life experiences have been contradictory to yours I guess. It happens.

Let's frogpost.

>let's split one

Being quite well travelled, I can assure you that this is only something that would happen in america. The single portion sizes are more than often big enough for two normal non-american adults. This is why so many Americans are obese.

>Here at yuppieville cantina we embrace a more
"european" small plates style of eating.

fatsuka would know all about eating off other peoples’ plates

>the frustrated yuro finds a way to make the thread about America

imagine my shock

i know a pancake plate where you get two huge greasy pancakes. next time i was there, i split a portion. see, now i disproved you. bet you feel pretty stupid, huh?

>americans are so stupid they think that everyone else on the planet is from a country called Europe

>people make me wait over 12 hours before i can eat
>don't get fed regularly
No dogs allowed

U sound like a doormat fag.

living in your head, rent free

sharing food is a fundamental human instinctual act of intimacy and people only hate it because it's a funny bit for stand-up comedians to rant about

Can reddit please fucking leave? We don't want you faggots here and you add nothing.

nah i fuckin hate it man

if you're at arestaurant, you're not sharing and passing your entree around the fucking table, i'm sorry you're retarded but the only things you're supposed to share are appetizers or finger food, that's why they're made small and grabbable and they give several small plates.

I once went out with someone who just asked for a small plate, then wanted to take food off of everyones plate for their entree. jesus

>just stealing a couple of fries bro

>eating chicken tenders at a restaurant
>someone asks for one