Cooking

Veeky Forums ca u cook chicken breast in a frying pan from raw ? or is there a better way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if0hMg6WjdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can cook anything in a frying pan from raw.

Of course you can. Da fuq is wrong with you?

amazing thread

any tips aside from throw it in the pan and wait for it to cook but i want to keep it relatively healthy

just throw some butter in the fucking pan and cook it how hard is this
fucking TV dinner millennials can't even cook the simplest of shit
"waah but I heard butter will KILL you!!!"
no it won't, the French people consume the everloving fuck out of it and they're doing pretty goddamn well. There have been numerous studies showing that butter is not only harmless but actually beneficial to you as long as you don't polish off the entire stick in one go like the fat porkie you are.
And don't try to skimp/avoid using butter or the chicken will stick to the pan and you'll have a real mess on your fucking hands.
>but non-stick cooking oil
Tastes like garbage and will give you cancer
>m-margarine
Will give you cancer too and will also burn and smoke in a pan unlike butter.

thanks for posting an image of yourself, cripple

you usually start off with oil and add butter later on. you would know that if it weren't for the fact that you are a cosplaying amerifat

>oil
Might as well bread it at that point

>no u
Too many fuckin newfags lately. Too fuckin many.

shut up pierre

I sear it and then bake it. Make sure to baste when searing so it doesn't end up dry

hot pan
5-6 minutes per side
salt generously before throwing it in
add some black pepper afterwards

youtu.be/if0hMg6WjdE

watch and learn

you post this shit in every thread with the same picture

lmao i'm a loyal pisstrooper gotta post it somewhere

Course, but heres some tips

Drizzle it in a little oil
Chop it up for faster cooking
If you want to pan cook a whole breast, poke a fork into the breast so the insides get cooked better
You'll need to turn over the breast too
Cook until the juices run clear and there's no blood
Will take roughly 10-15 minutes depending on the heat
You can grill and bake it too, personally I prefer baked
Try googling "chicken stir fry recipe" for really easy recipes you can make in the whole pan

Chicken is great, you can do loads with it

is this bait? just heat the pan, add some oil or whatever, throw your shit in there and season

skinless? yeah cook it in the pan.
skin on? no.
bake it in a medium oven (300F) until 140 then toss in a cool oiled pan skin side down. wait don't touch it for about 5 minutes. You'll have a nice juicy chicken breast with crispy skin.

salt pepper and blackened seasoning on both sides of the chicken. Cook it in butter. Should look kind of orangish brown on the skin when it's done. Easy to cook in a pan, and is a really tasty way to make it. I prefer using raw tendies than chicken breast when cooking it in a pan though. You could also take your raw chicken breast and pound it out flat and then fry it, but that sounds like way more work than you're willing to put in.

NO, it's against the law.