Chef John Thread

>You are after all the ___________ of your ___________ !

How does it go again, Veeky Forums?

literally who

How many of these threads do you think Chef John made himself?

>you are after all the genie of your tortellini!

After all, you are the master of your bait

Do people here actually dislike him?

I'm not amazing at cooking, and his videos have helped me make some pretty good dinners for my gf. I'm also a fan of his dadlike charisma.

>You are after all the Townes Van Zandt of your meat-cutting slant!

I think he's pretty good for a youtube chef. just straightforward recipes for people who aren't retards in the kitchen and don't need their hand held for every step.
not sure why he gets memed so often though, seems like he'd be the type to hate it.

>vocally anti-trump

One of my greatest fears is that this man's videos could disappear from youtube forever because of some bullshit google kikery.
Chef John bluray collection when?

What? He has never been anti Trump in any of his videos.

How sensitive are you that you got hurt by "#makeamericagrateagain"

>You are after all the Adolf Hitler of your plate of sizzler!

>You are after all the emasculated cuck of your soyboy food channel!

>my entire life and opinions of everyone and everything around me is based on if they like my meme president or not
Sad!

You were saying?

I was saying
>my entire life and opinions of everyone and everything around me is based on if they like my meme president or not
Sad!

>What? He has never been anti Trump in any of his videos.
What part are you confused about?

btfo damn

>Being a humanitarian is being antiTrump

You are after all the weenuts of your peanuts! haha!

nothing in that image is anti-trump. "Making a deal on DACA" doesn't mean giving dems what they want.

admit it user, your beloved chef john is a fascist cuck

It's his voice I can't stand. The upwards inflection at the end of every sentence drives me insane. I can't watch his videos because of it. How do any of you stand this?

Im sorry but what does this have to do with cooking?

>giving a shit

Imagine being such an over-sensitive ninny that someone's tweets bother you so much that you can't even enjoy good cooking

I like it. Like someone said earlier, I also am not great cook but watching his videos enabled me to cook tasty food for myself and my wife and what else could you ask from a youtube chef? Plus, I like that he is never in his videos, only the food he prepares. No-nonsense and straight to the point. His recipes sometime take less than some other people spend talking into the camera how awesome its going to be and what effect personally that meal has on them.

>wow look at x entertainer saying y generic leftist bullshit, lol. what a faggot
>ummmm sweaty why are you right-wingers so triggered???

Imagine actually being this upset over a tweet.

Does anyone know if the recipes are his or does he just get them from allrecipes.com? I like his video on instant mashed potatoes. The only one I finished "I'm not angry and I don't care what you think" So he's going to leave 30 angry comments

seriously though, why are you so triggered?

They're mostly his recipes as far as I know, I'm sure some are adapted from cookbooks, restaurants, etc. He does restaurant-remake dishes sometimes.
It's his full time job now, so I guess he has time to figure it out. Plus, he was an actual chef for a number of years.

being a humanitarian is being a retard
>hurp dupr everyone should commit suicide because you cant avoid causing other people pain
>not me tho

>tvz reference

chef john has good references from time to time but I miss them a lot because of his deadpan delivery

So you're saying you're a humanitarian.

>you are after all the memory of her while I'm crying in the shower on my knees, forehead pressed against the tiles of your potato smiles!
What did he mean by this?

>get a call from your sister in law
>"John, you've got to come to the hospital. It's your wife."
>get to the ICU
>wife is restrained to the bed, going crazy, not even herself
>doctor explains she has a rare bacterial infection
>her brain is being attacked, and slowly destroyed. there is no cure.
>she is being reduced to a raving, raging animal
>doctor explains there is one option to keep her alive and docile
>he will perform an operation in which a medical pick is inserted through her eye socket
>he will then gently rap on the pick to sever the brain connections in her frontal lobe, rendering her calm but essentially lobotomized
>tell him to do it, you can't bear seeing her like this
>as he sedates your wife and readies his instruments, the doctor looks to you and winks
>"And this, chef, is what I call the ol' tappa tappa."

>not having all his videos downloaded