Ok Veeky Forums, what should i expect

ok Veeky Forums, what should i expect

The best fast food sandwoch

so jealous of op.

getting to try it for the first time. entering that new world of pleasure.

For me

you have to 18 to post here, if you've never had a mcchicken before 18 then kys.

Mcchickens don't come in a box wherever you're from?

Wtf cunt

The come in a paper wrap in the only country that matters.

disappointment, something that you are probably used to by now

Israel?

MCCHICKEN.
NICE AND TENDER.

if there was a special time machine that could erase history and make it so you never ate any mcchickens, would you do it so that you could experience it for the first time again?

Or would you rather preserve your glorious past of eating thousands of mcchickens, even at the expense of never getting another first time?

either colon cancer or a gut like Trump

your boxs aren't absolutely plastered with a billion different languages?

Hope you didn't get the SPICY one by mistake, that one will give you some digestion issues.

orgasm upon first bite
death by delicious
flavortown express

>eating the food while on the go
>having to open a fucking box to hole and eat the sandwich
how about no

Yum yum yumarooni

I live in flavortown and McDonalds is around the corner.

regret that you didn't get a mcdouble?
Why the fuck would anyone order chicken at a fast food place?

The american mcchicken is the one that other countries call a junior chicken or something. Smaller patty, no sesame bun.

Uzbekistan?

Like a frozen chicken patty from the grocery store with a lot of mayo on it. Well, hopefully, sometimes they jew you on the mayo.

mcchickens are so fucking bland, they're literally only good for putting inside mcdoubles

do they even sell those in america anymore?

and what about that new $3 chicken sandwich? any good? seems too expensive for a mcdonalds item...

I'm aroused

and then dipping into buffalo sauce

yeah you buy a mcchicken and a mcdouble and peel the patties on the mcdouble apart and put the entire mcchicken in there, then reassemble the mcdouble

MAYONNAISE
A
Y
O

memes made manifest

>t. flyover fag
we actually believe in preservation here, get that through your thick redneck skull you inbred faggot

For you

Thats a big sammy.

disappointment

I want to try the mcchicken but it looks so disgusting. Is there really mayo on it? mayo is disgusting

>not getting the spicy mcchicken

Fuking

Its not bad and I kinda like it, but prefer the normal chickenburger.

What's the difference between a McChicken and the normal chickenburger? I live in Aus and a McChicken has always been their normal chickenburger.

>greens
anything but meat, cheese and sauce in a burger ruins it

I can see why you've decided to attend a message board about food and cooking. This is a very sensible use of your time, in a world where no life lasts forever.

Chicken is normally the safer choice to begin with as long as it isn't nuggets.

I get them minus lettuce and mayo and add ketchup.

I Fucking hate mayo

mcchickens are basically big nuggets

Then that is gross.

Fuck off shill

>sesame bun mcchicken
>thinks it's the US

that coastalcuck education, or maybe you have a hard time reading english you spic fuck

no bully

Hehe

It's made using meat from McChickens rather than regular ones.

Belgium?

>the entire mcchicken

At least remove the top bun.

highly recommend subbing the mayonnaise for mac sauce

The entire McChicken.

Literally so many tiers below the Junior Chicken it isn't even funny. First of all, the Junior Chicken is cheaper. Second of all, the chicken patty they use is the same for both, so you are getting ripped off if you go for the McChicken. Third, this is a pro tip that won't be repeated. Be smart.

buddy you put the whole fucking mcchicken in there

The best fast food sandwich

McChickens are made with all the processed leftover parts, the chicken sandwich is chicken breast

>processed
All McDonalds chicken is processed, dipshit.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

Wait.

America doesn't have proper McChickens?! THIS ENTIRE MEME IS LIE!

Your fast food chicken is probabaly from taiwan and is frozen for weeks. learn to cook

chicken sandwich is a filet, the mcchicken is ground up chicken beaks and assholes.

>a chicken filet hasn't been processed
Retard.

cuckold

What's the difference between the souther style chicken sandwich and the mcchicken

Utah reporting in and it's hot and spicy McChickens for breakfast lunch and dinner

>get mcchicken
>almost literally floating in mayo
>get mcchicken next time, ask for light mayo
>a pin size of mayo on it
angery

>shill
with that shitty quality pic

Well that fucking explains it.

Falconia?