They're closing soon should I go?

they're closing soon should I go?

If you order the animal style anything your piece of garbage, and those stupid meme off menu items that you force the employees to make only inconvenience them I hope you understand that
Fuck you

whats animal style? also whats ur problem with it?

yea go order an extra small pepsi-cola. ANIMAL STYLE

Alright, I've worked multiple minimum wage jobs and I get not going out of your way to be a dick and make things harder for the employees

But you only order food items that are convenient for them to make? The dude's job as written in the job description is to make food items as per the customer's order

I think I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I made the burger cook spend an extra 30 seconds putting extra sauce and vegetables on my burger

I know this is probably just some strange bait, but it's literally just squirting some sauce on the food at the end. not hard

>inconvenience them
those off menu items are ordered more then some of there menu items there not even a secret their standard items just not on the menu is all

Aren't the off menu items the whole point of the place?

FUCK IT I'M GONNA GO AND ORDER WHAT I ALWAYS GET:

4x2 with grilled onions and extra spread, fries, and a large pink lemonade

they are there stander items all cooks learn when hired they are literally menu items that arnt on the menu unlike other places were there secret menu exist on a case by case bases

Why is up to Veeky Forums, do you not have your own opinion?

I'm just high as hell

fucking faggit, you just played into their game.
"4x2" nobody except you faggits that patronize that place knows what that is, and nobody fucking cares. Go sell you're shit somewhere else bubby.

ok, so don't go. It's not safe for you to be in public. Not for yourself, and not for others. Definitely not if you're driving.

Do you need a towel?

Because you can't handle stuff doesn't mean that you should put it onto others. Don't be a twat.

He said he's high as hell, which means he's at the point beyond what he's able to handle. That's what it means.

That's what you say. You're taking someone elses words and sculpting them into what you want to believe when really you should piss off.

Do believe in flying saucers and big foots? How about space aliens?

>those stupid meme off menu items that you force the employees to make only inconvenience them I hope you understand that

The entire menu is literally three items

No. I do believe in NWO conspiracy theory, but don't think it's necessarily a single organized group enacting it. I suspect it's just the capitalist system running out its logical conclusion.

How can one believe in flying saucers without the space aliens? Who's flying them? Bigfoot?

found the in-n-out worker.
get a job a real company like whataburger, faggot.

>That's what it means.
found the retard.

>the retard is the person who understands language
>i'm not the retard
>the person who understands language is