/deenz/ thread

/deenz/ thread

>that first pop-top of the day

First for omega-3.

Please, don't make this a meme, people will learn to ironically hate deenz now

my fellow deenerz

This. Not everything needs a daily thread. This and those retarded fucking sip threads least of all.

deenz make me burp
I make /deenz/ bump

I love the way the bones taste

>ironically hate deenz
why would i do that when i legit hate them?
i'm not a water animal so i don't eat water animals.

>i'm not a water animal so i don't eat water animals.

So you don't eat plants then? Unless you're some botanical experiment gone wrong by Big Plant, it wouldn't make sense for you, a "land animal" that's supposed to eat other "land animals" by your logic, to eat vegetables, fruits, nuts and all other plant-based foods. And I'm guessing you don't eat poultry as well, then, since those are "air animals" and I don't think you're an "air animal" either. Logic, user, what the fuck's with your logic? Just say you don't like fish next time.

Can we also discuss anchovies in here?

yes, any canned fish

>move to new city
>both the supermarkets have almost no Sardines besides cat food tier shit

Fuck

Quick, post rare canned fish products!

user, are you human? If so then you are nothing more than an evolved lobe-fin fish. This is science!

>Fucking literal sardine shilling threads daily
Are there any actual posters on Veeky Forums or is it all just advertisers masturbating on each other?

>pic related: you and your hater friends

whyd you open the thread, someone post the mspaint comic of this fool

Had my first foray into deenz this morning on toast with some sriracha. Much better than I expected, will become a regular meal

I just broke my sardine cherry and had my first can of sardines!

john west in olive oil,
a squeeze of lime, some hot sauce and black pepper
on toasted wholemeal bread

I feel like the motherfucking man!

Sometimes with the deenz I get indeengestion. Any tips?

I've started eating mackerel more than deenz because I think they're tastier. Feel like a traitor though.

You are... I wish you'd come back.

don't worry user, mackerel is excellent too

I like how this picture implies that deenz are not food.

explicits

besides, sardines aren't food they are a lifestyle

'vies

Eat with other things, like toast. It's because of the high omega 3 content

If you're already eating with other things, no idea

In all seriousness, what is the best brand of sardines to get?

I like the crunchy

'choves

My deen tolerance was skyrocketing so I starting shoveling from the can instead of bothering with crackers. I didn't know the crackers were there for a physiological reason.

Anchovies on a saltine cracker (salt side down) with a big ol gulp of beer, theres nothing better

Im a big fan of canned smoked oysters. I eat em on unsalted crackers.

So ive always gotten beachcliff sardines/herring and loved it but every other brand has this awful bitter taste to the fish. Why is that? What are some brands that DONT have that taste?

This board got me onto deenz. Got a selection of store brand ones with differing herbs. They're so good!

Ignore this thread my user-friend, come with me and I'll show you this hot new thread about Sous Vide!
There might even be info in there about how to pick one up yourself!!

If you are already enjoying your Sous Vide and making your family delicious recipes, might I interest you in a Cast Iron thread? Or a thread to help you find that perfect Uni-Tasker you didn't know you needed?
Come my user-friend, let me show you my threads.

deenz wrapped in prosciutto

In no particular order, I consider the high-tier sardines to be:
> King Oscar (including Tiny Tots)
> Club des Millionaires
> Brunswick
> John West

Have legit never have sardines in my life, just had a can of Brunswick because of you memey niggers and it was amazing. Got some smoked oysters too, but I always loved those.

Welcome to the school.
Get it?