Ay senpai, you know where a brotha can get some good soul food around here?

>ay senpai, you know where a brotha can get some good soul food around here?

>magdump

Sorry, there's not really any soul places around here.

>implying i'd ever let a nigger get close enough to ask me a question
Predict potential consequences and mitigate risk, OP.

>not knowing a good soul food place automatically
are you even black?

Is this supposed to be a comedic image? Motherfucker is posed like a family guy character.

Yeah man, there's a place right off 249 in Tomball, just be sure to be out of town by nightfall :^)

that image predated family guy by nearly 8 years

Ed's Smokehouse on McKinley a couple blocks south of 12th. Run by blacks so you know it's legit.

KFC my nigga

It's not a comedic image, it's a PSA.

Lucky Wishbone if you want chicken, or Peggy's, both are on 5th on the road coming into town. It's divided so you'll have to take the road out then turn around and come back.
Take it easy man!

hell yeah

there's a bubba gump's down the road

I don't know any Soul Food restaurants around here but you're free to join me for a meal at the nearby vegan cafe or we can grab a couple slices of pizza from Whole Foods.

Seth mcchicken confirmed Neo Nazi.

honey's kettle fried chicken, nigger.

I'm white so I don't live near any but it is some damn fine chicken in los angeles.

>bread fried cancerous GMO """chicken"""
>mayonnaise and sugar coated cabbage strips
>fried potatoes
>fried bread
>dipped in sugar sauce
>drizzled with HFCS...syrup

ALL ON A SESAME SEED BUN

well it is soul food huehu

>skinny pants
stop the madness.

fuck off, will ya?

next to the check cashing liquor store

No, go back to affrica

bro I ain't eaten good in DAYS
dez wait boyz don't cook no fucken meals, alright?? le's getta fuck outta here. i ain't finna eat no nother mayo infused plate of shit ever again

Slavery was a mistake.

It really was. Jared Taylor argues that it wasn't even cheaper than hiring Irish since you had to take care of the slaves after they were too old to work, not to mention their offspring.

There's a BBQ place called Smokin' Notes in the same strip mall as the DMV, and this little family restaurant called Moja Kitchen across from the projects at the bottom of the hill on University. Not much other than that, sorry man. Have a good one.

>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>he was rushing at me, officer