Let’s argue

Let’s argue.

RUNNNY YOLK? or fully cooked yolk....

Discuss

runny yolk mixed with mashed potatoes. yum.

>classic image.jpg

With mashed potatoes? Hmmm

Op here, I made eggs this morning and two were runny just like I like them, and one was cooked well.... whites were cooked the same on all though... very confused

>running yolk
And a sprinkle of salmonella? Thank you very much but I take it cooked.

Roast potato or fried potato?

Fresh tomato or tomato sauce?

Oh wait, does cooking mean constantly converting foods into different possibilities? LOL, sorry. Forgot I'm not autistic.

yolks cook at a slightly higher temp than whites do, so your pan was a little hot for one yolk but not hot enough to cook the other two, but it was still hot enough to cook all the whites evenly

Semi-solid yolk.

Still a liquid, but very viscous.

No yolk is obviously the superior option

soft boiled eggs with sausages or bacon and bananas. Eating those together are like crack to me

I really want "bacon and bananas"... Whats the best way to make that?!

With peanut butter, a la Elvis.

>the soyboy option
ftfy

image.jpg hasn't been a thing since like IOS 11, now it's GUID as a filename dot jpg so they can follow you

No yolk.

Both. Yolk is the best part of an egg. All the idiots who bitch about "muh salmon Ella" never had a quality egg.

this desu

this
around 7 minutes

Runny yolk, mop it up with the toast.

Runny

This with hashbrowns

Top tier taste, my nigger

If you're dipping toast, runny,
If it's going on a breakfast sandwich, cooked
If it's going on a burger, runny.

Otherwise if you're cooking it, you might as well make an omlette or scrambled egg

why would you eat salmonella infested eggs?
jesus christ user, do you also eat hiv-infested humans too?

1mm of the outside should be fully cooked while the rest is nice and runny. That way there's no danger of egg snot.

I go out of my way to find and eat ONLY salmonella infested eggs. Do you have a problem with that?

This is the only correct answer.

(you)
fuck off the other thread is still going you attention seeking smegma

I feel bad for anyone who doesn't like their yolks slightly runny on top of a piece of toast.

>lukewarm yolk
>tasty
I just don't get it. I'm not afraid of muh salmonella boogeyman, it's just over easy is disgusting. It's not heated all the way through and cold eggs are universally regarded as disgusting right?
So why is lukewarm popular with yuro/commonwealth land? I just don't get it.

fully cooked
runny yolk is nasty
yuck yuck yuck

>If you're dipping toast
You mean, you ARE dipping toast
this is the ONLY way to truly enjoy eggs

you're a cuck cuck cuck