Can you live on Pizza?

Can you live on Pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os8V1EZNI8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

yes until you die. But usual pizza is a bit on small side of places to live on.

it depends on the gravity and atmospheric makeup

it is a vegetable
yes

For a while anyway, but if you eat nothing besides pizza, eventually you will get some kind of nutritional deficiency that will probably kill you

Does it get many immigrants?

>literally can use anything as a topping

There was an episode of "my strange addiction" or "freaky eaters" I can't remember which wherein the this guy had only eaten pizza and nothing else for years on end. He didn't care about the quality or anything he would buy even the shittiest frozen crap and that's pretty much what he stocked his freezer with.

Then one day he woke up having terrible bodily pains and that started to happen every morning for 1-3 hours. Other than that he was fine but every morning he would be crippled in agony and eventually went to the doctor about it.

Doctor found nothing wrong with him at first and everyone was confused until he told the doctor his unusual diet. The doctor, astounded ran an additional test and found that he had eaten so much cheese that his body had begun to reject it. He tested it by removing the cheese form pizza and would wake up fine. It was interesting.

It's not advisable. You need to eat a balanced diet, and multivitamins should only be used as a supplement and not a replacement for eating smart.

I've been working at pizza Hut since may, and I usually eat a personal pan every day. Sometimes I'll make a pasta or wings. But I'd say yeah, definitely possible.

Only before the age of 25.

I remember that episode, I believe the part that was really hard on his body was all of the white flour he was consuming on top of what you said.

Yes, easily. Just make sure the pizzas you make have a wide variety of healthy toppings on them, and not just pepperoni and cheese.

Pizza is just a platform for delivering toppings. You can just as easily eat everything on top of a pizza as you could eat everything inside of a sandwich or a burrito, or in a stew. I've made a really nice calzone out of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and ricotta cheese. Presumably, such ingredients would go alright on a pizza, and could provide a lot of one's nutritional requirements. Further, if you use a thin crust, you could avoid having a diet that is too carb-heavy.

Yes, just make pizza shoes and you will always be living “on” pizza lol

sure but you'll probably drop dead faster than you think doing it

this boi was living on Pizza for 25 years.
Its possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=os8V1EZNI8A

Your socks will get soggy.

Fuck yeah, you can. It's only the most versatile dish ever made.

This is literally the past 10 years of my life.
Why are people making a big deal out of this? It's just a type of food.
Eat it in moderation, use appropriate ingredients to cover nutritional needs and get variety.
It's not rocket science you dumb fucks.

>thin crust pizza
Then what do you even have to live for

The toppings

Only because enriched flour, iodized salt, and fortified soft drinks make it possible.

So you didn't watch the video then

I did and I realize it's not about pizza, it's about him being a manchild with psychological issues.

Yes you will survive as long as you mix up the toppings. Not exactly a healthy diet but with a modicum of exercise with it you should be fine.

my cokehead, alcoholic roomate does. late twenties. hes gonna have a rough 30s.

>Not exactly a healthy diet
>mix up the toppings
What? You can literally make it however you want, as healthy as you want.
Might as well call sandwiches unhealthy because mcdonalds exists.

Pizza is just a crust with sauce and toppings. Play with that formula and yes. Not every pizza has to be red sauce and cheese. For example place near me does a nice Thai pizza (which is basically pad thai on naan with peanut sauce). Go heavy on vegetable, light on meats, and use fruit for dessert pizza and you should cover just about everything. Germans put spaghetti on pizza.

>Mfw this was a subtle flat earther thread

Nah you eventually die in a few weeks due to an imploded asshole

I survived 11 days in a row off pizza only. But I had some different things on there (meats, fish/ seafood, vegies ...)
I Think its possible, but if you have pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it just starts tasting all the same after a while. So possible but not wishworthy.

>I survived 11 days in a row off pizza only
i survived 27 days eating nothing except sun energy when i was into sun gazing

t. Chlorophyllic overlord

Can you live on soda?
Nothing but energy and water in a convenient solution.

Cheese has milk. Milk is meat

milk is not meat

meat is meat

Yes I have for the last 38 years since high school.