What do you think Veeky Forums?

What do you think Veeky Forums?

Looks like shit though it resembles femanine parts so I'd jerk off and lick

3.5/10

needs some sauce desu, but looks tasty

What do I think? I'll tell you what I think. I think you need to learn how to take an in focus picture. That's what I think.

Ok, You're right.

Thank you. Yeah It ended up being a little dry, I was putting too much faith in the avocado.

How do you keep your food on wall like this?

Looks like a very healthy dinner, but lemme give you an easy but groundshakingly good pointer. Next time do your salmon "en papiot" google it and pay it forward.

Looks an awful lot like the kitchen in my dorm

P:2
C:2
A:4

honestly looks kind of shitty but its probably alright

Food looks ok. Photo is shit. 3200x2400 and it's blurry and rotated 90 degrees?! Are you trying?

The black plate is too much. Work on presentation.

>kitchen
>dorm
That's an apartment.

You're right. Next time I'll do better.

>Next time do your salmon "en papiot"
Googled it, doesn't seem too hard. I allready prepare my torihamu more or less in the same way.
Thank You very much

Magic.

Looks bland as fuck but lean if that's all you're going for

I’ve been looking for a thread like this. What do you think, Veeky Forums?
Beef heart with mushroom sauce/ gravy, baked crimini mushrooms, and tofu soaked in wershishisher shaush and wrapped in turkey bacon, all on a hello kitty plate.

>wershishisher
Is that German?

Here’s a more serious attempt. Beef heart, lightly floured, pan fried and finished in oven. Salmon, baked with orange slices, and stuffed mushrooms, all on a bed of kale.

No I just fucking forgot how to spell worshishire, or whatever that sauce is called. So I just spell it how I pronounce it.

Uh, that's spinach not kale, tard gargler.

It's Worcestershire, retard. And you're pronouncing it wrong too.

why is it covered in wood shavings? wtf user

Try putting some 'vark sauce on it before you cook it next time you fucking idiot.

It looks like a fucking mess

Not bad at all

What's that?

>Aardvark
>On anything

Point and laugh at the next generation of meme sauce loving faggot. Sriracha not cutting it for you hombre?