What the fuck

Congratulations, Mountain Dew. You made caffeinated Sprite. What the fuck. This tastes exactly like Sprite except it hurts. Fuck you.

it's still better than sierra pist

Why'd they even bother rebranding it when nobody drinks it anyway?

>Not drinking Mst Twst every day with breakfast, lunch and dinner

Git gud

Mst Twst is only okay if there's no Sprite in the immediate vicinity. At least Sprite with Caffeine exists now, so I'll never have to make that choice again.

Rest in pest, Piss Twst

>Sprite
>Over carbonated
>Hurts your throat
>Mst Twst
>Perfect combination of carbonation and sweetness

That Big K (kroger brand) sprite tastes better than normal sprite, anyway.

Also, does anyone find it weird that Sprite commercials cater to black culture specifically? All the actors are black, playing basketball or hanging out under over passes. Is Sprite really a 'black' drink? I can't say I've ever seen a black person drinking sprite. It's always middle-aged white people concerned about caffeine after 6pm.

>carbonation hurts your throat
>not enjoying the crisp taste of a freshly opened Sprite
>not enjoying it's subdued lemon lime flavor

How do you live, user?

Every soda in the world tastes better over crushed ice. The reason is the crushed ice dilutes the carbonation and makes it easier to drink. Soda is over-carbonated on purpose so that the carbonation doesn't disappear when its poured in/on anything that causes it to fizz up. You're not supposed to drink it straight from the can/bottle (which sounds completely retarded seeing as they're made for single-servings, but it's true)

Nah, as a white guy coming from a mixed-race town I don't find it too off it's base. Everyone loves Sprite where I'm from.

RIP LeBron mix, you were underrated as fuck

Sounds great

I keep waking up for some reason.

Me too, bud. Me too.

>dilutes the carbonation

Why on earth would you do that. If I wanted flat soda I’d just shake it up first. On the rare occasion I pour soda over ice I rinse it first to remove the cavitation points. fight me

The LeBron mix slurpee was one of the best slurpees I ever had

No. Blacks love sprite

>tfw I'll never have the LeBron Mix Slurpee
Why must God hate me

I thought I was the only one that noticed that user. When I'd ask people about it they'd say I'm racist and they never noticed it. Can't recall seeing huwhites in any commercials either. Remember when coke did the lyrics on thier bottles and cans? Sprite was always rap and hippity hop. Asked my brothers friend if sprite was a black thing and he no idea what I was stalk ng about

>Calling hip-hop "hippitty-hop" even ironically
as a white dude even I'D shoot you for that.

Coke likes to target demographics which aren't already drinking the drinks. Sprite is a white drink, marketing to blacks expands the market while marketing to whites does nothing.

Do you have borderline personality disorder? Are you unable to gauge the gray area between "painfully carbonated" and "zero carbonation"?

>Sprite is a white drink
>No, it's a clear drink.

>murdering someone for saying a word

And you say you're not black…

>implying I shoot to kill

Why do you think God invented kneecaps? They're there to be shot.

> melenin levels increasing

I have a clotting disorter, I would bleed out. So its murder

Oh, shit. Then no shooting necessary. I suppose we can have a rational discussion if you have a clotting issue.

Isn't Lebron mix just sprite/cherry? They have that in stores again if so.

It's more complex than that. It has, like, orange and pineapple in it too, if I remember correctly.

Git gud

>that hand
Please go.

At least you drink it from a can. Plastic bottles ruin every drink.

How old are you? Your hand screams 46

Whats with the soyboys in here and their "painfully carbonated" shit?

Niggers like Sprite because it's the best mixer for codeine-promethazine syrup

It's not bad.

What the hell even happen to sierra mist? i remember it being really refreshing.

Eh. I think 7up is best for being refreshing. It's about as close as you'll get to lemon soda water while still having a bunch of sugar in it

I’ve never heard anyone use the words “painfully carbonated” before. You guys sound like huge fucking faggots. Like the kind of cunts that would devein shrimp. That’s what you sound like. A bunch of shrimp deveining cock-gobblers.

It must be only one guy. How can you be such a pussy that drinking soda is painful?

Faygo is better

hey guys! just leaving this glass of water here if anybody wants some

thats where fish have sex

I immediately thought of natty ice and all those other shit "ice" beers. Hope the marketing guy behind this gets shit canned.

You're close. I just turned 20.

What's wrong with my hand? It's a hand.

Why not just take a teaspoon of cough syrup/codeine?

It's faster.

Assume it's cuz niggers prefer form>function

Do you only drink grain alcohol when you drink anythig containing alcohol?

Vodka is pretty much the only hard liquor I drink and I mostly do shots and just chase it.

But that shit ain't alcohol.

20 thousand?

Of course