THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

What kind of shithole upbrining causes someone to draw a comparison between butter and mayonnaise?

Who the fuck dips grilled cheese in mayo or butter? The fuck, man. Dip it in tomato or onion soup.

You can use either.

Mayo's not bad but I prefer butter for the taste.

Unironically mayonnaise, tried it once and never went back to butturd

mayonnaise sounded like a good idea but the couple times i trie3d it it just kind of made for a sour, tangy taste that wasn't good. it did make it crispier though, by far

I use both depending on my mood. If I want the tanginess mayo provides I'll use it as the fat, otherwise butter. Both are good, they're the yin/yang of your grilled cheese.

mayo by far.

Mayo gives a slightly crispier texture but the flavor of butter is far superior.

You can taste the vinegar flavor from the mayo and it isn't pleasant.

This.
Ketchup being an acceptable third option.

butter one slice of bread
spread mayo on the other.
Also, use swiss cheese to be sure to be completely neutral.
wala!

>not mustard

until this thread i was ignorant of the fact that there are people who make grilled cheese using mayonnaise

i was happier then

>wala

It's voila, you mongrel

>being this new

It's really not that weird. Mayo is mostly oil.

W-we get new users on Veeky Forums?

Is pretending not to know a new meta-meme?

I don't get it

The egg is what makes me never want to try this though, I can't stand the smell of eggs that have been browned. I know some people like browned eggs but it really bothers me.

No, it's not new. You're new.

Explains the increase in "'X' GENERAL" threads. These people are fresh from Reddit and need categorization for everything.

>not 'vark sauce

morons like you are a diamond dozen

There's barely any egg in mayo, though.

It's just there to emulsify the oil.

why did the ketchup go to the bathroom?
Because he must turd.

>le pussy nigger reviewer meme

Is that his mom?

probably

I do both lmao, I am fat though

do not bully