Why?

Why do male Burgers need 2,700 calories a day when Britbongs only need 2,500?

Bigger bones

We work harder.

>The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall.

>The ONS said the average man in England was 5ft 9in (175.3cm)

Fad burgurs Xddd

>to keep his (unhealthy) weight constant

Oh look, another thinly veiled /bant/ thread

I thought it was 2000 for men and 1800 for women?

>britbongs 5'11"
>americans 6'0"

USA master race

That's because you're not living in Fatland

Putting the ongoing Veeky Forums Revolutionary war to one side for a moment.

I'm a Brit who is 5ft 11in, i weigh about 150 pounds.

I'm guessing natural selection back in the day.

All the scrawny people on the ships that made it to Freedom-land either died on-board or in the harsh conditions trying to settle there.

What doesn't make sense is only 17% of the UK population are born with a disability, where as 19% of Americans are.

Maybe the inevitable inbreeding between those early settlers is to blame?

>britbong
>accusing americans of inbreeding

>m-maybe I'll just turn the meme around on them

I thought you guys were supposed to be good at "banter"

Authorities didn't agree on what adult males need, that's all.

You thought wrong, add another 500 and you'd be correct.

>Americans so fat gravity fails to keep them down

This perfectly sums up my feelings. Pot calling the kettle black indeed.

Ramadan

Britbongs can survive off of neetbux, Americans have to actually get jobs to survive.

Different organizations came up with those numbers. UK came up with UK numbers, US came up with US numbers. Their methodology and reasoning is different. There's no mystery or deeper meaning to it.

>muh royalty
>muh generations of inbreeding
I'm not sure whether to laugh at "yuro superiority" or what the white power movement is working towards.

>What doesn't make sense is only 17% of the UK population are born with a disability, where as 19% of Americans are.

That's because every fucking thing possible is a disability over here. Think too hard about things? OCD. Think too little? Learning disability. Can't think flexibly enough? Borderline personality disorder. Think too flexibly and unable to focus? ADHD.

I guarantee 100% of the country has some sort of mental disability by DSM standards right now.

>be amerimutt
>100% of the country has some sort of mental disability
Well at least you admit yurops are accurate. The first step in recovery is recognizing you are the problem

>What doesn't make sense is only 17% of the UK population are born with a disability, where as 19% of Americans are.
What the fuck? We never had any spackers when I was at school and allergies were rare, what the fuck has happened to produce so many weaklings?

America is on a bulk

being able to easily recognize problems is another US disability. we call it autism.

Those recommendations are hilariously garbage-tier science. The BMR formula is overestimating, it's applied to a magical Average Person, then multiplied by an asspulled activity. And won't you know it, in the US it's made by the same people as the Food Pyramid.

>Not understanding gravity in the slightest

Undoubtedly the US's history of inbreeding and incest is a far more recent history than that of the UK.

That is inarguable.

Britain was first inhabited by Germanic tribes in the Early Middle Ages and has had a consistent influx of immigration ever since.

Not to be a hippy, but we take in so much unnatural shit and chemicals every day. It's in the food, the water, the air. They use it to coat our pans, to preserve our cap'n crunch, and to make our plants bug-free, and the drugs that make our noses decongested.

All of it has been deemed safe by our government. And over half of it is illegal to use in other countries because they've said it's either unsafe or requires more testing. The US has very lax standards because laws are bought and paid for by the companies that profit from those lax standards.

My point is, there is no fucking way that the thousands of chemicals we take in every day isn't have some long-term effect on our health. Autism is probably caused by Teflon, peanut allergies are triggered by being exposed to a certain rubber used in rubber bottle nipples, etc. And one day they're going to discover this shit and people are gonna be pissed.

In the mean time, I don't give a fuck. I'm not giving up my delicious GMO artifically-preserved box of cereal with an ingredient list that would take me 3 days to google. It's fucking tasty.

we get more calories because we're better. it's like how the alpha dog gets to eat it's fill from the hunt before the weak runt gets a bite

>the alpha dog
Sure thing.

Underrated post.

>i'm not giving up my delicious GMO artifically-preserved box of cereal with an ingredient list that would take me 3 days to google. It's fucking tasty.
I was with you 100% until that nonsense. Were you just going for irony, sarcasm or wat there??

That dog was actually in England.

Is it animal abuse to do this to a daschund?

Yes, kill yourself.

It's taking too long.

Isn't always shitty and rainy over there, so you just sit inside and shitpost all day? Probably only need like 1800 then

Yuropoor education everyone

Boy you are truly dumb.

i don't think those are the types of disabilities he's talking about, user.

>Nospace europoors don't know how gravity works

Probably, but are 19% of babies really born with a physical disability? Or are they just loosely defining 'physical disability' the way they do 'mental disability'?

Because we are on average taller people

It means almost 20% of Americans are born with birth defects severe enough for them to be classes as disabled.

Why are the calorie recommendations for completely sedentary losers and why is the womans way above what the average woman needs? Like unless they are fat as fuck or a giant woman 2200, even 2000 calories is too much for most women. No wonder women are so fat.

Would you rather be half an inch shorter or born with a progressive congenital disorder?

they burn more calories when they shart in mart so they eat a higher amount to account for shart mass loss.

The exchange rate. The GB Calorie is worth more than the US Calorie. After Brexit they should even out and the recommended amount for both countries will be 2350

These are the "sitting work" normal adult numbers, reduce some 200-300 for typical user.

OP Here, this is the most reasoned answer so far.

Well done user.

Does that mean we will both be 18% disabled?

With Trump on one side and economic sudoku on the other, we'll be lucky if it's just 18%

Americans just have better fast food.

they are big guys

When you're carrying all the slack for the rest of the world you need the extra calories. Also those numbers are people that don't actually do any work they just sit in a cubicle. I easily eat 7kcal a day because I actually work.

i appreciate your logic in this, but i fucking hate your spacing.

Hasnt a stopped a history of inbreeding thats just as consistent, specially among royalty chap.

All the migrants in the world cannot hide your cousin fucking days, mate.
God knows you guys are trying tho.

Is any of this real or is it just "feel good about being fat" science? I thought it was 2000 regardless unless you have a super taxing lifestyle.

>tfw Australian, 6'1, fit and only require about 1700cals

Make way for the master race

Those extra 200 calories a day spell the difference between normal teeth and The Big Book of British Smiles.