Pours rum on french toast

>pours rum on french toast
>is surprised when it turns out disgusting

It's like you don't know how his videos work. He tries to make it as close to the show as possible, then he does his own spin to make it taste good.

>He tries to make it as close to the show as possible
Then why did he use a random fucking bottle of rum instead of the kind that looks like Mrs. Butterworth's? Hmm? Wanna answer me that you idiot? You seem to have a snappy comeback for everything.

Didn't think so.

Woah, dude, get a grip.

Calm your shit, my man.

I'm really upset that people post videos

Fine then. I'll rephrase. He tries to make it as close to show as he feels is necessary. He takes liberties of course so he can try to make something new. I feel it all really depends on how he's feeling. He could've just bought a loaf of bread, but he felt like making brioche since he wants more views. It's more interesting to watch someone make bread instead of buying it. As for the rum, he probably couldn't find any bottle locally that resembles Mrs. Butterworths.

Haha. Imagine being this mad.

Why would you complain about this episode, where he actually does what they do in the show, instead of the last one, where he wasted a shitload of money on meats he then didnt prepare properly because he probably was too lazy and just wanted to make his stupid pork thing.

pour malibu rum over a cake. completely saturate it.

wrap the cake in parchment and let it sit for a day or two. the ethanol evaporates, so you're just left with that sugar, coconut, and rum flavor.

my all time favorite cake

do you not get the gimmick, my guy?

Because they hate the faggot for making money and being popular

Will try this sometime. Thanks user.

I don’t have sufficient laugh reactions for this comment

yeah that was retarded. he cooked everything like it was ground beef and was surprised when it tasted awful

because everyone already bitched about it

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

Are you gonna make a thread like this every episode? He's been doing this since he made the channel and hasn't changed. Seems like you just found out about him and want to be a contrarian for the (you)s

Imagine getting this upset over something so insignificant
The lack of emotional maturity is astounding

what are you going on about

Can you guys stop posting this guy and complaining it's like y'all want to secretly suck his dick jesus fucking christ.

>Are you gonna make a thread like this every episode?
I think these are shill threads. It's easy to never watch this stuff, unless you seek it out. To shill it, you can't just come here and be like "Dude this Babish guy is totally awesome watch his videos!!!" so you make a thread saying how trash it is and acting like you hate it so people don't think you're a shill and they'll watch it.

Not that user, but there's new butthurt threads about this guy like every other day now. It's getting tiresome.

go change your diaper

It’s obvious he was memeing retards

2 seconds on google

Imagine being retard redditors who can't spot an obvious shitpost.

>shitpost
I mean hormones aside, the guy kind of has a point. Why would binging with reddit go full autism with other dishes when he can't even get the right type of rum?

I know that. But the way he phrased it was obviously meant as a joke. But reddit has zero self awareness.

>locally

>YouTube famous
>Reddit famous
>can't buy liquor from an online store
Waaaaaaahhhhh

Where does he live? That's illegal in some states.

A buddy and I got really drunk one night and ended up soaking some chocolate donuts in tequila and then eating them. Even knowing it was gonna be bad, I wasn't prepared for just how bad it would be.

nyc

your post gave me an audible laugh on a bad day. thanks

Can't he make some real food for once?

>didn't prepare properly
except in the show they literally show the various meats simply being ground together. it's even in the opening of that episode.
what the fuck do you propose he do with it after that?

don't worry friend one day you'll get your big boy brain :))))))))))

>French toast isn't a real food

>continues to shitpost threads like an autist about a channel he doesn't like
>still watches the videos

I bet you post jack webms, fag.

Shit, sorry, I was just tryin' to get in the screencap with a humorous image reaction on a fuckin' image board, alright!

His beard is stupid

I’m dying rn because of the flu but you made me smile based rage poster.

based

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Acting like a tard might not get picked up because it seems to some, you may not be acting.

autism

Holy fuck I have to lurk this board more often

How can one man be this autistic?

>Today I decided to check Veeky Forums for the first time
>Click this because I quite like babish
>read this
Man I have to come here more

It probably does taste good, though. Babish is just a tastelet, remember the Turkish delight episode? The recipe was great and it came out just right, and he still made (off-camera) pouty faces because he hates floral flavors.

>the straw hat
Holy shit, nice

>Rose water
>Good tasting at all
Go drink your grandma's perfume

>Trashing something hoping the audience is filled with contrarians so they'll buy what you trashed
That's next level shilling.

>replying to a post over 30 hours old
>not retarded
Umm, user, I think you forgot the fact your evangelical parents gave up on homeschooling you and sent you to the state home.

Fuck off man. Rose water is ok. I would rather just drink water but rose water isn't bad. Rose gelato is great though.

Fuck you guys

Fuck you

No, fuck you Leatherhead

Reminds me of when me and my friends made blueberry brandy pancakes
They were actually pretty tasty

Responding to funny troll posts isn't a leddit thing. The fact that you are saying this proves to me without a shadow of a doubt that you're just parroting what you've heard and don't truly understand it

do me a favor and make sure to actually say Babish so I can filter your stupid fucking threads out
reminder that e-celeb threads are fucking cancer, report, hide, ignore

>his significant other
BLACKED

No one is this autistic right?

based

What's the qualitative difference between a chef on TV and a chef on the internet
Why is talking about Babish, say, cancer, but not Gordon Ramsay?

I'm more bothered by the fact that he fucked up nearly every step of the revised recipe and admitted it every time. like dude just do a reshoot
>oops overproofed the bread
>oops fucked up the whipped cream
>oops fucked up every other ingredient
>next time I'll do this instead

>mfw

Because showing some mistakes and mentioning how to fix them helps anyone who runs into the same problem?

"showing mistakes" is a lazy ass thing to do if you don't actually know what the error is and give proper, correct advice. but he's not a chef. he wouldn't know. he's just a hack

Sounds solid bruv. How’d ya do it?

It's the same faggot making these threads every time he posts a new video.

Threads that focus on a chef and not their cooking are cancer, too.

here you go

Turkish delight is a meme food because people grew up reading Narnia. Pişmaniye is far better.

Did you really wait for him to reply before you even posted your post?