Tee hee I'm going to rub my fat sweaty lardass all over this food preparation surface! Aren't I quirky and cute and...

>Tee hee I'm going to rub my fat sweaty lardass all over this food preparation surface! Aren't I quirky and cute and empowered? Isn't this meme burger restaurant I wiping my cellulite sweat all over great, you guys?

Why did she do this?

I guess some people like a bit of cottage cheese with their burger

coalburning slut seeking attention to maintain her modeling career

Are you blind? She's got fabric under her butt. Only the top of the thigh is exposed skin due to the dress having a high cut thigh.

Yes, it's a stupid picture. No, it didn't deserve a thread.

autism.

This is why noone respects white women "feminists" & activists.

Most of them are nothing more than attention seeking whores.

>"feminists"

I kept accidentally reading that as "fetishists". I really do think feminism stems from women's sexual frustration over no man dominating them.

>This is why noone respects white women "feminists" & activists.
>Most of them are nothing more than attention seeking whores.

1000% correct. People who actually do some good in the world aren't known by anybody, and they don't care to be known. 'Merican facebook activists are the fucking worst.

I refuse to be shamed for my body user

I bet it also costs 2 dollars.

What if you take it animal style?

>I really do think feminism stems from women's sexual frustration over no man dominating them.
Interesting theory user. Probably wrong but still interesting.

He's not wrong and he's not the first one to think of it. Feminism is one big shit test and western men (see: white) are failing it in spectacular fashion and thus will be nothing but a myth in a few centuries. These idiots go around talking about a wage gap, the more extreme idiots screech about manspreading and "western rape culture" while the invite in the third world and act like those people dindu nuffin. On a subconscious level they want to be put in their place, and they will one day but not by their own men, and then they'll get angry and blame their own men for the situation - and they'll be partially justified because they should have told the uppity cunts to shut up in the first place.

>#canigetargethighsorryimeanfry

What? Can I get arge thigh? Canige target high? Explain this.

I think she added the second "get" by accident. I'm a decent tard translator and I think she was making a joke trying to say:

>Can I get a thigh? Sorry, I mean fry.

I think it was supposed to say "can I get a large thigh, sorry I mean fry" which is absolutely fucking retarded.

BE GONE!

can I get a reg thigh.

'Merican woman! Stay away from meeeee heeeeeee....

BREAKING NEWS: Women are selfish inconsiderate whores

who is this and why even relevant?

American woman, I said get way
American woman, listen what I say
Don't come hanging around my door
Don't want to see your face no more
I don't need your welfare queens
I don't need your ghetto scenes
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
American woman, listen what I say
American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
I gotta go
I gotta getta away
Think I gotta go
I want to fly away

I hate fat people so much

I have the strange feeling that there are nothing but walking fedoras in this thread