Wtf I hate burger king now

wtf I hate burger king now

I never liked them anyways. Who charges extra for cheese? Now I won't get these cuck burgers ever again.

But that's what we don in Australia. It works fine. If you don't want a fast connection, you have the option of paying less.

It's not even the main issue with net neutrality. It would be more like if you were subscribed to only get burgers at Burger King then one day you want a Big Mac and they refused to make one or would only make it at reduced speed.

everybody

>user burgers to explain things to burgers

Just walk 10 yards to McDonald's to avoid that bullshit. Which is also a perfect illustration of how the abolishment of "net neutrality" works. And the free market in general.

Until McDonalds does it since they see Burgerking doing it

If McD are getting more business because they don't do it they will not shoot themselves in the foot like that.
Of course, the analogy falls through when you remember you can make hamburgers yourself.

go to burger king meal? 2 triple whoppers and 2 fries for this guy

>food analogy

There is no McDonald's. Most ISPs have a solid monopoly in a given area. Unless you happen to live in a bigger city there is no competition. I have the option of Comcast or 1998 tier DSL, which is not a real option

>politics on Veeky Forums

What a pointless waste of time on this trumptard echo chamber of a site.

D E V I L I S H

Like any internet provider really followed net neutrality with all it's loop holes.

They wouldn't slow down sites like Veeky Forums anyway.

Remember when at&t accidentally blocked Veeky Forums, and a massive backlash was brought upon them before explaining it was a mistake?

>implying you would have a choice once burg neutrality was abolished

You're lucky. I only have Comcast or Frontier; with speeds of up to 20 mps!

And they charge the same as cities I've been in despite crashing more and being an embarrassment to the fucking nation.

>liking burger king in the first place

you don't have any option at all dipshit, the ISP will tank your speed regardless of what you pay, it's the website owners who will have to pay for bandwidth.

Upvoted!

t. phoneposter

>bro you can totally set up a home ISP
The fuck even is this argument?

Do you know what "the analogy falls through" means?

then go back to tumblr/reddit

>implying that's not where all the politics obsessed retards came from
see: