Breasts

Chicken breasts are disgusting bland plebbit-tier feed. A real man prefers the darker, sensual flesh of the thigh.

Stop it. You're going to make the price of thighs go up.

How fat are you?

I agree thigh meat is better but the breast has it's uses. I'm not going to butterfly a thigh

Sir, you are the pleb if you lack the skills necessary to impart flavor into your breast meat. Breast meat is only as good as the person preparing it.

>dietary fat translates into body fat
If I eat a dozen eggs I will die of high cholesterol.

yeah, just throw some cajun powder (available only at fine supermarkets) and tabascy.

You can put that shit on erthing and make it taste goooood.

>breast meat is only as good as the person preparing it
>all breast meat is shit
QED those who are willing to work with the shitty part of the bird prepare shit food.

even if i disagree on how you presented your argument, i have to agree, the thigh is infinitely better

in that case the chicken breast is still shit. it's just a vehicle for the spices

>better
Maybe, if you don't know what the fuck you're doing with both.

Gordon Ramsay could never get away with abusing a woman like that today. He has a lot to apologize for.

It was a joke episode though.

I am a firm believer that you have every right to be a complete asshole. I am also a firm believer that you should not be a complete asshole, and that people should generally dislike and eschew complete assholes.

Your just not seasoning it properly

Season liberally ( Cajun blackened seasoning is good)

If breasts are thick flatten or butterfly them

Seer in cast iron 2-3 min on each side

Finish in the oven

You will have the breasts you have ever had
Chicken breasts are a blank canvas

thighs are great, for working class buffoons. beat 'em, toss them in oil and heavy seasoning, slap em on the grill. they are versatile, utilitarian.

a man of character knows how to handle the breast with care. firmly, yet gently, in a hot pan with butter and herbs. Basted to perfection, constantly dripped over until just before completion.

>airline food is good

the name comes from a lost era of travel where men wore suits and drank whiskey and smoked cigars and politely pinched the stewardesses ass when she did a good job.
Its also known as the French cut or Statler.
Its a good cut in all seriousness, as long as it comes from a decent chicken I actually do prefer it over the thigh.

Cheap chickens you gotta go for the thigh though, just like those cheap whores amirite

>the benefit of bone-in meat combined with the tender meaty flavor of the first wing joint combined with the plebian appeal of chicken breasts
You have my attention.

You sound like larry Nassar, OP.

seriously its all about the butter baste and the quality of the meat, I've made it with whatever chicken and it comes out whatever. Still juicy but the breast retains so much of that injected nonsense, it doesn't taste right.

Good chicken breast tastes great regardless, the crap is like a wet sponge even if you cook it right. A dry one if you don't.

How to do knife cut?

Thighs are the best part of the chicken, but breasts are still pretty okay

On the other hand, thighs already have great flavor and you can enhance it far more than you can ever hope to with breasts. Breasts are there for idiots who think consuming a few more grams of saturated fat and cholesterol, over thighs, will kill them. I should thank you people, because of you thighs are cheap as fuck.

>the name comes from a lost era of travel where men wore suits and drank whiskey and smoked cigars and politely pinched the stewardesses ass

You're a nigger.

Just ate nine eggs, mate. Feels good.

I eat both personally
I sometimes like a challenge cooking a good chicken breast.
Sometimes I buy a whole chicken, and separate the parts myself ( true cheap chicken)
Leg quarters on the grill are also good