What's the best gum?

What's the best gum?

koalas get drunk from eating gum leaves. so why don't we have gum gum?

Hey dum dum you give me gum gum

I find the process of chewing gum incredibly aggravating. I know many find it relaxing, some say it focuses their minds. It just gives me anxiety.

This one.

I just chew nicotine gum now. Generally haven't smoked for 1.5yrs

I can see that. I get anxious and have an irrational manchild rage when ppl are chewing gum like a nigress. Idk why. Maybe because I was taught to chew with my mouth closed and to me it's a sign of trash. But the sound makes my blood boil

probably the one you posted...you think in Africa or south america they have better natural gum that grows on trees and shit?

Big League, obviously.

*blocks your path*

a big bottle of listerine

Liquid center gum is best gum

This is my favorite US gum. It's like every kind of mint plus eucalyptus combined. I swear there's a little black licorice in there too.
Wrigleys Airwaves is a delicious alternative to cough drops they do as chewing gum in Ireland and England, but not as good. There's a honeylemon flavor, as well as menthol eucalyptus, kind of a sweet Hall's flavor.

>Generally haven't smoked for 1.5yrs
>generally
Hi, ashtray!

Lot's of luck finding this these days.

Perfect for when you only want 5 seconds of flavor :^)

I can count on my hands how many cigs I've smoked in 1.5yrs whereas before I'd smoke 1/3 a pack a day

took my answer.

i don't know how it's flavored, but i detect a little bit of vanilla and cream.

hey

You should try quench gum. It's similar.

Seconded

My man!

All gum loses it's flavour in time so the best gum is any gum that doesn't taste like arse after that happens.

pic unrelated.

Falim gum

I heard people of yesteryear chewed tree sap or something, nature's gum. I like five gum spearmint unironically because it lasts so long.
Does such a gum exist? An infinite gum?

I thought that was a tide pod from the thumbnail

Pretty sure an infinite gum existed in Willy Wonka but that's not very useful. I just need something to exercise my TMJ joint that doesn't taste too foul after about a minute.
Might try this or licorice.

*tips bubble*

the only correct choice. pic small because its hard to find

DOUBLE MINT

FUCKING

DAVE!

Easily the best gum. I wish I had an industrial sized shipping container full of it.