Food you can't enjoy anymore because of /pol/

>food you can't enjoy anymore because of /pol/

i'll start

>letting /pol/ influence what you think or do

baka desu senpai

I know this is bait, but I sometimes wonder if there are people who change their lifes because of memes like that.

Chobani

why don't you like soy sauce anymore?
something to do with octopus/squid?

You can bet your ass that there are. Stupid knows no limits.

fag

women

>Caring about memes /pol/tards spam
You're a damn fool, tbqh

/pol/tards are fucking convinced that if you eat a bite of soy you'll turn into a nu-male submissive femboy either because of all the bay area liberals who are vegans or because of complete pseudoscience regarding the role of phytoestrogens in the body. It's kinda funny to be honest, anything with soy really triggers the shit out of them

pol is 90% underage shitposters user. soyposting will remain until they get some new flavor of the month librulbait.

>Shit white people do

soy sauce is mostly salt, roasted grain, and brine. The soybean paste is only a small part of it

Would a soyboy would stop enjoying something because of something other people say. Fucking loser kys

/pol/ is 100% shitposting, conspiracy theory bullshit, contrarian for the sake of being contrarian bullshit, and a bunch of underage kids who don't realize that it's all a bad joke.

I have never, and will never, equate soy sauce with soyboys and numales.

When I think about soyboys consuming soy, I imagine them drinking grande vanilla soy lattes or eating tofu and complaining about how anyone eating meat is a evil murderous barbarian that deserves to die, because murder is totally wrong and bad.

I don't imagine them dunking a big, fat, greasy spring roll in to soy sauce, or sloshing it over their MSG-infused fried rice.

relax bro, Japanese men eat soy sauce constantly and it's not like it turns THEM into short effeminate soft-spoken unaggressive manlets...oh...wait

soyboys BTFO

Speaking of which, how humorous that this thread is now being filled with tired posts about soyboys

Gin and Tonic, sadly.

see pic

its ok user, you dont have to prove yourself to anybody. You're fine the way you are.

What can we make them think is the new boogyman of femenization?

The swedish

But that's real?

...have you ever been to /pol/

There are a lot of insecure teenagers on this website. You bet there is some lactose intolerant guys who fucking hate themselves at the moment.

It's a bad joke gone too far now that those brainlets got Trump elected

And will again.
Enjoy your salt.

I'll enjoy my soy too, brainlet

You've got the meme wrong you absolute tool

It's soy milk f.e what grows gyno tits. Not soy sauce.
The meme comes from soylent, which is similar to soy milk and has nothing to do with soy sauce.

no it's beer that grows gyno tits

i stopped consuming soy but thats only because i got tired of the food i usually eat and started trying new things

uHhH nO :^)

>t. Soysauceboy

I didn't need /pol/ to conscientiously deny Jews profit. Its in every central European's blood.

care to explain? I don't think I've heard of this meme

Heh keep thinking that you fucking clown

>being influenced by /pol/

>/pol/ being anything but a reddit infested joke

i kind of wish people would be more concerned about pollution and all the negative things it does to our health

pic related
not willing to eat nigger food

These things usually have the opposite effect on me
I use more soy sauce than before to spite /pol/
I started eating more red meat during that cancer scare last year
I'd probably start smoking out of spite if it wasn't so expensive

>thinks processed soy is the same as fermented
>lets /pol/ dictate his life
Found the brainlet.

there always has to be at least 1

Sure showed them!