>heavy
>low capacity
>can bang and chip teeth on them

>chip teeth on them

You aren't meant to slam the cup against you face

This at work, Norman Rockwell at home.

>Can chip teeth on them
Are you actually retarded?

You're both retards. I bang my ceramic mugs on my teeth all the time, they're chipped as fuck (the mugs and my teeth)

You have to be 18 years or older to be on this site..

>regularly bags a mug on his face
>chips both teeth and the mug
>calls others retards

jesus christ

>mug with curse words
Yeah I can see how I might have found that amusing when I was in middle school.

Got it in amsterdam, damn nice mug desu

>posts anime
>calls others retards

jesus christ

novelty mugs are numale. I simple white ceramic mugs like a normal person

anyone know who did the art for this?

I think you ate too many ceramic chips cletus

I like to put strawberry milk in it and eggnog

why do you have to be a normie faggot? i mean i am no fan of novelty myself.

this one

I think you're a fucking weeb, retard.

Love my pup.

>chip teeth on them
Use crest sensitivity son

I don't even drink anything that warrants using a mug. It's cute and I like to look at it, so I just keep it at my desk and put pens in it.

I don't care if people call me reddit, Valve's a great company and portal 1 and 2 were awesome

>can't drink coffee from a mug without chipping his teeth
>calling anybody a retard

5 year old detected

noice

I remember these used to come with bouquets of flowers decades ago. My mother had a couple but gave them away or sold them at a yard sale. Forgot all about them until a few years ago when I saw the mug in True Detective. Got this one on eBay.

>>can bang and chip teeth on them
Hrm. Maybe you should shower and get moving before trying to do something difficult like bringing a mug to your mouth? Or, it's time for a medical check-up because this is hand eye coordination you've mastered back in your toddler years.

That's the Night Watch right? I went to that museum too, good taste

Yeah it is, the museum was amazing spend hours just wandering and looking all the displays. Never got chance to properly soak in the painting though, way too crowded around it which was a shame.

>favorite mug broke 2 years ago
It had a picture of me and my grade school buds during our last few days of school. Come high school and most if not all of them moved away to boarding schools.
>i miss my mug
>i miss them

Hey listen here motherfucker, I'll chip my teeth and mugs as much as I fucking want. FUCK YOU.

I put water in my mug

>heavy
buncha slack jawed faggots around here

Panda mug is me favorite. Good memories of a trip to the zoo with my grandma

this one I got in akihabara

Tried and tested

bleach that shit

Never been to San Diego but I hear they've got a great zoo. I live in Ohio so we'll go to Columbus a lot, which has a huge zoo. Recently went to Cincinnati and saw the baby hippo, Fiona. Cool mug.

>he doesn't like to keep his coffee warm

chinatown is the supreme proprietor of quality skull mugs

U2 Dude!

Based.

this used to be, but the pressure was too much, so I gave it my friend who is now world's greatest dad, though he has been drinking heavily of late, so maybe the pressure is getting to him

My sister uses a Beargguy mug that I got her for Christmas and I use a Zaku II mug since I'm a consumer whore and couldn't go without one. They're nice, although they are pretty damn expensive, so I'll definitely feel sad if they were to ever break.

I like it so much that when I accidentally broke my old one I bought it again.

>all these white mugs
black mugs matter!

this person is the only person in here that actually uses a mug, everyone else is lying

I eat teaspoons of coffee and pour boiling water into my mouth.

The mug/cup that I use. It holds my double shots.

Good shit.