Be my father yesterday evening

>be my father yesterday evening
>be possibly slightly tipsy
>see sale on potatoes half price off
>decide to buy 2 kilos worth of that good shit

What the FUCK am I supposed to do with these GODDAMNED potatoes Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

maangchi.com/recipe/dakbokkeumtang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Potato Salad is pretty good
Boiled Potatoes go great with a roast
Also try seeing how many you can stuff up your butthole

There are like a million things you can do with potatoes.

2 kilos isn't that much.
If you have a slow cooker, cube 'em and coat 'em in oil and spices of your choice and do it for ~3 hours on high.
They're one of the most versatile ingredients. Learn to make garlicy mashed potatoes, dank frittes, aloo gobi or some other shit senpai.

Were they half off because of reduction or because of a sale? I bought reduced white potatoes a few months back. Made mashed potatoes out of them and they were pretty great. It'll also help with advice if you tell people what type of potatoes they are.

Gemstone potatoes?

I'd roast them in a casserole dish. Seasoned with:

A cup or two of chicken stock
Crushed garlic
Minced onion
Parsley
Oregano
Black pepper

Bake until potatoes soften and the stock thickens to a glaze-like sauce.

make a potato gratin?

Make a shit ton of hash browns duuudeeee

Oh, forgot to mention I can't really cook.

That's not even that many potatoes. 4.5 lbs. Wow, that's like two meals worth of side dishes for a small family.

a small family of 450lbs americans

simmer and mash (adding no other ingredients), allow to cool, seal well, place in freezer. thaw and add dairy when you need mashed potatoes in a pinch.

Mashed potatoes are easy. Throw some parmesan cheese in too. Then the next day, mix some flour with spices (you can also add parmesan cheese to this), make little mashed potato patties, dredge patties in flour, then fry in oil on medium to medium-low depending on your stove and pan for about six minutes until the sides are golden.

I hate leftover mashed potatoes but this was quite tasty. I was also thinking about trying to stuff the mashed potato patties with something like cheese, meat, or vegetables. Like a lazy poor man's croquette.

eat them raw. it's an acquired taste like hard liquor

boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew

make some gnocchi
it's tasty

Obsessed

4.4lbs of potatos is nothing I buy them in 10lbs sacks. Its not like they go bad over night op

>bongs buy one potato at a time

Great advice

Mabey make some homefries
Honestly potatoes are so fucking easy the fact that you are asking for advice is disconcerning

smash

Potatoes stay good for a while as long as you store them somewhere dark and cool. Even if they start sprouting you can just cut them off. You can bake them and serve pretty much anything over them, chili, chicken Alfredo, make home fries to have with eggs.

>tfw potatoes start irritating mouth and can't eat them anymore

>disconcerning
It's disconcerting. Sorry not ragging on you, just want to make sure people get you

dice em and roast em in a pan with a little bit of oil and spices

Make aligot and if you cant find the proper chesse use emmentaler or other "nutty" cheeses

-Mashed potato with gravy
-Dakbokkeumtang with chiken: maangchi.com/recipe/dakbokkeumtang
-bake bread out of it
>whatever the Irish makes out of tatoes

spanish omelette?
hash browns and eggs?
roast potatoes with parmesan and rosemary?