So uhm

So uhm....

what's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8437091
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GUILTY!

Is that cheese? I like cheese sauce on my fries.

I'm gonna go get some for lunch at work today so I'll post then with my impressions.

objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8437091

Haven't had it yet, but some nasty fucker here likes to eat his own snot.

just had them
literally false advertisement, the box has about 50% less fries in it than the picture

skimpy portion
they weren't bad but not as good as fiesta potatoes so they aren't going to be replacing them for my tacobell potato options
will be gone by mid february

You know that wine guy at the swanky restaurant downtown?

Dressed in a silky tie and formal coat. It’s his job to not only know his vino, but to pair them with other items on the menu. Items which alone may actually be tasty, but somehow need a little something else to make them complete. Which leads us to the question… What happens when you already have a perfect pairing …without the wine?

Take Taco Bell’s new Nacho Fries for instance. Some people have recently been overheard to say, “While sinfully delicious, they are a match made in heaven”. That’s because, unlike all those other fries you’ve had over the years, these new Nacho Fries are amazingly crispy and boldly seasoned with Mexican spices. Think of them as an exciting step-up in the world of fries. They are truly unique. Which is why Taco Bell pairs them up with their classic warm Nacho Cheese Sauce for dipping. They just go together. Regular old ketchup just wouldn’t do here (no offense to our friends who make ketchup).

You see, the Nacho Cheese Sauce perfectly complements these one of kind fries in a way that no other dip could. It’s like these two were meant for each other. Call it destiny if you like. Or maybe just call it by its name to avoid any confusion.

Speaking of confusion… Let’s get back to our friend the wine guy. He spent years of his life studying to be a Sommelier. And though he knows his wines better than he knows his own mother, he would no doubt be hard pressed to find a single bottle down in the cellar which could pair up with these new Nacho Fries. Especially since his fancy pants restaurant doesn’t actually serve Nacho Fries. You can only get them at your local participating Taco Bell® location. Which doesn’t serve wine.

>Papas Supreme with cheese...
Puerto Rico and Florida sold fries in Taco Smells since 'Nam, bro.

They had these things about 6 months ago and I tried them once they were great.

I just had some for lunch. They taste EXACTLY like KFC fries, so Yum brands didn't even change seasoning for the taco bell version.

thats pretty cool

I'm this user and I'm here to say they were ok. Not bad for a buck, I guess. Like says, not as good as the fiesta potatoes. You can add fries to anything for 50 cents though, might be interesting to try.

Do the Taco Bells in Florida or Peurto Rico also put cinnamon and sugar on their apple empanadas?
They don't in California or any other other US state I've been to. I haven't been to Florida or Puerto Rico, that's the only reason I ask.
They do in Kuwait, and it's bomb.

Kino post

Last thing I remembered in PR was that they only had Churros. But I haven't rerurned since then due to the hurricane destroying the entire island laat year. Goodtimes...

>TACO Bell

the chicken nugget nachos were good but this seems a bit too far, whats next cheeseburgers?

Good chunky size with tasty cajun seasoning. I got them for free when I bought a burrito at my local Irvine taco franchise. Probably won't order them again unless I'm going to share it with a friend.

This is 2000% more words than these fries deserve

Literally réddit

nice blog

>9.6
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w

Why not? Del Taco and Jack In The Box both do tacos and burgers. Reviewbrah mentioned liking the idea of Taco Bell doing a burger. I could see them with a taco-seasoned burger, three-cheese blend, jalapenos, pico de gallo, and fire sauce.

>I could see them with a taco-seasoned burger, three-cheese blend, jalapenos, pico de gallo, and fire sauce.
That actually sounds pretty good, if they use decent meat it could be game changing.

>eating fast food

I work at Taco Bell and the closest thing to a burger that I think Taco Bell would do, is give us frozen fully cooked patties, which we even heat up in our rethermalizer, and then make it similar to a crunchwrap. With lettuce, tomatoes, and maybe a new sauce that'll probably just be mayo or something. Wrap and grill it. It'll be the lowest quality thing, but people would eat it up.

i fucking love Stackers. i wanna order 8 stackers and a large baha blast right now, fuck