How do I learn to drink alcohol Veeky Forums?

How do I learn to drink alcohol Veeky Forums?

Everyone hates alcohol drinks at first and then get used to it or is something that some like and some dont?

Am I a colossal faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is difficult to get over the feeling that you are purposefully ingesting a burning, semi-toxic solvent, but if you do it long enough, it won't seem quite so unpleasant. I think a good part of coming to enjoy alcohol is just conditioning, associating the alcohol taste and feel with the euphoria and pleasure of intoxication
>Am I a colossal faggot?
Yes, also this. Drink it faggit

no, you're just young or drinking shitty booze

I'm what Veeky Forums would call a "retarded faggot" because I don't like alcohol much and I especially don't like beer because it tastes like shit. So when I go out I just order cocktails. Order a cocktail that sounds like it would taste good even if it was made alcohol-free and you'll usually be fine. I like screwdrivers and rum and coke for that reason but if I have a menu, I like to have fruit or berry flavored drinks.

it woerd but I used to hate beer too, but if ya drink it long enough you learn to like it. Also there are so many kinds of beer it helps to find one that you like. Stay away from that budwiser shit

Saying beer tastes like shit as opposed to saying you simply don't like it makes you sound like a huge faggot.

I used to hate beer and red wine, but now that i've stopped being a manchild i started tasting them. I found out that proper beers and red wines are spectacular. So taste, taste and taste. Try different types of beer. Ales, stouts, porters, IPA's, wheats, lagers. Different wines, pinot noir, chardonnay, amarone, pinot gris, syrah, riesling etc.

I never had that issue because I never drake for taste or social standing, I started drinking around 16 or so and for only one reason, to get intoxicated. If you have a desire for that, you'll do it regardless of taste, if not don't even bother because it's not worth it, just get into quality fruit juice.

I know there is a particular way to swallow hard drinks straight so that it doesn't burn your throat (shitty alcohol). The good stuff goes down smooth, so this way of swallowing isn't needed.

It's a bit hard to describe, it's kinda like swallowing hard, but there's a few details that make it a bit more complex than just that. I sound stupid (I am) but I am talking from experience.

As far as being able to hold your liquor, only time can do that. Lots and lots of time. I'm pushing 20, so i'm still a lightweight.

Sounds like you need to associate alcohol with something you already enjoy, so pour some on a dick and suck it, you fag.

Consider it a blessing. Don't drink. On the other hand, just have a cocktail like a brandy old fashioned sweet or chug down an ice cold (not fridge cold) light beer as if it were one of those cans of water that you get on Southwest flights.

Get a nice, quality whisky and pour yourself about a little 3oz glass. Sip it slowly, let it sit in your mouth and really focus on how the taste changes once the burn subsides. Light up if you wish, it pairs well.

I used to be like you. Only drank hardbar mixed with soda for years until I started going to "toonie tuesday" with friends. Every tuesday my local bar sold pints of light beer for $2 so we started drinking that and being light beer it barely tasted like anything. From there I started trying more things and grew to like the flavours I had previously hated.

Did I hurt your feelings by insulting your carbonated bread water?

We don't think you're a retarded faggot just a regular faggot.

You shouldn't. You're lucky you don't like it. I like it way too much

You get over it after a while.
Eventually the connection forms in your brain between the taste, and how alcohol makes you feel. For some people that makes then never drink/ only drink to fit in at parties.
Some people don't ever really get over the taste, but learn to enjoy the feeling.
People like me form the connection between the taste and feeling happy, and clever, and fulfilled, and free.
A lot of people like me waste our lives, die young, and achieve very little.

Just don't, you'll be an alcoholic by then. Avoid the fat and shame and just smoke pot or laugh at people sober.

Buy cheap vodka
Drink two shots a day for two months before bed
You will be able to stomach anything after that

You probably don't eat your vegetable either because you don't like the taste

you have to enjoy being drunk. Once you associate the act of drinking with the feeling of drunkenness, the taste will hardly matter.

cant see where he asked how to become an alcoholic

>be teetotaler faggot
>get milk whenever someone makes me go out
>Shirley Temple if they insist I get something special

You haven't suffered enough
You will when your dead inside

Stop buying rotgut and get some good whiskey.

So every Russian is an alcoholic?

Yes

qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/

drink Smirnoff ice and bud light while everyone else actually drinks you silly little faggot kek

if you just stay in your house and sit there trying to drink something you hate it will never work, you gotta be out there with friends, let them show you how to drink, show you different stuff, have a good time, only then will you start craving it at home

>retain brain cells
>don't die of liver disease
>can spend cashmoney on things other than alcohol

>Don't drink
>Die anyway

Try cocktails with a cock ring on, cocksucker

Mow your lawn on a hot summer day then drink a cold beer when you're done. Problem solved

I have been drinking booze every night for about 7 years.

My favorites for drinking often (6-10 drinks a night)
>Beer: Jai Alai IPA
>white wine: cloudy bay Sauvignon Blanc
>red wine: D'Autrefois Pinot Noir
>vodka: Moscovskaya
>gin: Boodles
>whiskey: Zackariah Harris
>rum: Don Q
>Tequila: NONE

Just drink some or don't, it's up to you.