How can I convince my roommates to start helping wish dishes? I've done everything I can think of. I've talked to them...

How can I convince my roommates to start helping wish dishes? I've done everything I can think of. I've talked to them,I've just done them all myself, I've just left the dishes. But, Nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how I can convince them to do some dishes?

Itt:Roommate horror stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6R9fY8lfGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All of those accessories

Either you or your roommate is a grill so gonna need to see some food-covered tits or gtfo.

OP is a sissy

>tits or gtfo
Hello /b/
>thinking a image from google is my own

get a good job, ditch your lazy groady roomates, and get a house with a fucking dishwasher

Only clean your own stuff and stash it in your room until you need it
Throw away whatever gets left for 2 weeks

put it in their beds and tell them its because there is no room in the sink

Why should they? Just clean stuff as you need it. The stuff you use is actually cleaner that way because there's no period of sitting around on shelves gathering dust.

If they are your pans/plates/whatever clean them yourself and lock them up. Let them know since they don't clean them they can't use them.

Slap them in the fucking mouth

Keep all of YOUR dishes and cookware in your room locked up.

Do all of YOUR cleaning and cooking for yourself.

If they say something just tell them you clean up your own mess and aren't responsible for theirs.

Put your stuff in your room and lock it and if they leave their shit unwashed put it in the shower.

Here's how to prove you're the alpha of that domicile. Calmly tell them if a dirty dish remains for 24 hours, without being cleaned it's getting thrown away. Then do it. They'll test you of course, but after you follow through, they'll bow down to your mastery of them.

*qualifier: if you look like the kind of scrawny ass pussfag you sound like, you will probably get your ass kicked.

You don’t. You just start having your own plates and taking them in your room. Pretty sad you gotta treat them like children and have to make it some sort of game for them to want to do dishes. Just clean your own dishes and go.

You can't, they have different cleaning values then you do and you will never be able to convince them to see your way. Even if say you are right, they don't see cleanliness as you do.

I have this same issue on a smaller scale with my roommate.

Is also right, keep some stuff for yourself, hopefully the minimum you need for anything. Let their shit rot.

You don't. Get one pot, one skillet, paper plates/bowls and plastic utensils. Trust me on this, it's a battle that has never been won.

nigger tier thinking

Get a locking armoire or other cabinet, like the kind you keep chemicals in.. Keep everything in there except 2 plates, 2 cups, 2 sets of cutlery. They will wash what they need. You need to put away that set of 12 dinnerware, it allows laziness. You don't have to do this forever, just long enough to make your point. Throw all that stuff into a bin in your car trunk if you need to.

Also, picture is cropped, but I'm guessing there is no dishwasher, nor a proper dish draining or drying rack. It looks like actually doing dishes is a hassle that can't be quickly done. That house looks like a hoarders nightmare with too much stuff and nowhere to put it all away.

the moment you did them yourself you were fucked forever. its now your job

dumb purple frog poster

Convince them like this
youtube.com/watch?v=K6R9fY8lfGo