Nostalgia thread

Old one is past bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-624454690-envase-postre-fity-dulce-de-leche-gandara-_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bubble gum in a tube

My friend gave me like 5 pounds of these in a huge tupperware last year for my birthday, cause we used to eat them all the time when we were little. I love them.

That is one fatass "starving child" you got there.

I had a thyroid issue as a child

Oh shit I remember those

Anyone old enough to remember these?

They tasted absolutely fucking TERRIBLE. Even though I loved ninja turtles, and was a fat little shit who loved anything sugary, even these were too awful to consume.

;_;7

Get to it

Sweet fucking jesus i would've just never attempted to put anything that looked like either of those in my mouth as a kid for fear of radiation poisoning.

They were awful.

Being a poor little shit in the ghetto these were luxurious as fuck. it was like some kind of futuristic pre-made meal complete with desert and drink and it would always hit the fucking spot.

Ayo gimme that capris sun that shit hoype as fuck

I remember when they had actual cans of generic label soda in them, that soda was actually decent.

scooby snacks

These led to my childhood fatness.

I miss it so much

>old one is past bump limit

Great, now all the /b/abbies can repost the exact same images in this thread.

Why did they have to pull these? they were the fucking shit! frozen food just didn't feel the same without them...

the chad school lunch
one of these suckers, a spoon, and 50 cents for a small milk.

These would turn the milk into a sweet tasting purple liquid, kind of like how cocopuffs turn milk into chocolate milk. I thought it as awesome as a kid.

candy nobody liked but your grandma had a small glass dish of in the same spot on the table for 20 years

Didn't those have like 500 calories or something ridiculous too

there was a commercial in the early 2000s of the sugar crisps bear infiltrating the factory to get some sugar crisp cereal, and it showed homer simpson in the security room sleeping on the job. can't find it though because every time you search sugar crisp simpsons it comes up with a clip from the show.

This really needs to make a comeback

QUIESCENTLY FROZEN CONFECTION

GFS carries tony's, including the rectangle pizza.

Stand back.

The type that came with the little burgers tasted like pepsi

They carry Tony's Pizza Pouches? those seem all but discontinued and don't even show up on Tony's website.

Oh, I see what you mean. Thought you just meant they stopped serving them.

Looks like a turtle tail. You know, the one that kides their humongous penises.

:'(

Patrician candy.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-624454690-envase-postre-fity-dulce-de-leche-gandara-_JM

What the fuck is that

bitch grandma always had these inedible trash on Halloween

I miss it.

omg, the cherry and grape was heaven

nothing has ever come close

Shit's delicious, but Quaker only sells it online. At least since the 90s.

Wow, regular lunchables were considered poverty level for me. Always had Mega Nachos/Deep dish pizza or All star burger/hot dog meals.

Have any of you guys tried honeycombs recently? They are the most disgusting fucking things now. I decided to buy a box on a nostalgic whim and it raped my childhood memories.

Fuck man.

holy fuck
these and listerine strips my friends and I would see who could eat the most at a time like the moronic kids we were

reeee underage leave

The best candy.

I didn't know I missed this until you posted it.

God I miss that

anyone have a set of these? came with a box of cookie crisp cereal in the late 80's or early 90's?

We used to spit them at the spergs. They would stick to their clothes and were light enough theyd never feel them hit.

Remember when pizza hut had toys?

these taste like blood/iron

who else remembers this shit? used to eat it like crack

Never forget

>lunchables with sodas and m&m's never coming back

th..thanks obama

Do they still make that?

No I've never heard of Nutella. What is it?

They still make it.

>as a kid for fear of radiation poisoning.

What kinda pussy kid were you?
Didn't you know radiation was how you got cool superpowers!

That's because you keep breaking your teeth on them. Fuckers are harder than diamond

Oh look at this fancy fuck with his mega meals

>that hammerhead puppet
I had forgotten

Anyone remember the PlayStation demo disks they gave away at pizza hut?

Or the pokemon balls with the golden cards from burgerking?

Fuck...

God I miss Vault. It was Mountain Dew but way tastier.

gay

These were fuckin excellent. I also remember one coming with a bizarre mini cd that had the aliens singing a song about the claw.

i miss these ;__;

simpler times...

I remember when Nestle had to stop making these because too many retards choked on the hard candy inside.

Tonight we dine on turtle pies!

Absolutely i did. Fuuck i forgot about those!

>tfw you'll never be a kid in the 90's again

We're fucked boys

Now the dumbocrats are out of the white house and all the regulations getting in the way of your freedoms are being repealed, hopefully the state's misguided regs on kids box lunches will be.

I don't want the government telling me what to give my child.

There just needs to be a Nostalgia/Discontinued Food general or something.

Had those once, they were burnt like a motherfucker.

Can you still buy that or is it all the gel stuff now?

Sorry for shit quality, there aren't a lot of photos of these.

They haven't went anywhere

i could have lived on these as a child, but was rarely allowed them

Who /afuckingleaf/ here

Still make it, had some this morning

This is what made me hate ketchup as a child

Why? It's just ketchup with dye.

I was eating these in like 2015, they're actually gone?

I would shamefully get this if they were brought back.

They're back, but instead of nestle it's some shitty Turkish company that makes them and they're fucking trash now.
A real pity.

>Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company is an American candy manufacturer, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
>Recently, it had bought the Wonder Ball from Nestlé

Fuck, I lost. I used to pour a bowl of them, no milk, and watch cartoons while I bit them in half looking for the hidden treasure ones.

Nostalgia should be about memories of youth not vapid corporate products based on whatever popular movie came out 20 years ago

Fuck you op

>implying that they can't be both

LADS