ITT: Food only you enjoy

I think I'm the only one on Veeky Forums that enjoys eating pussy.

that's because you're a diseased dike

>not mentioning eating it while earning redwings
Amateur

Nigger Licorice

you must sex a lot to know this things

pescetarian bacon right here

>gook shit

>mistaking flips for gooks

This scene always made me laugh. Cotton was a jackass but he was scary correct sometimes.

I did that unwittingly because the bitch I was fucking didn't tell me she just started her period

I haven't talked to her since and I think she knows why

I'd approach her every month at the same time if I were you. I mean, damn. Not every woman is open to interaction at that time. It's a treat to find one who is.

ick, as someone whos had sex with girls on their period. It feels gross, on top of that it looks like you just went around murdering bitches wit your dick. But oral shit takes that to a whole new level of groady

Eating an entire block of cheese like Charlie Kelly from It's Always Sunny.

Stop being ugly
I literally said I didn't know she just started her period, pay attention dick shit

mmmm

I can see why she didn't let you know

Because she wanted me to fuck her, you're starting to catch on now

user, you do realise that all real liquorice is black, don't you? 'Red liquorice' doesn't contain liquorice at all.

Yes, but original humans were all niggers, too, and we see how that turned out.

this. tho anything that has liquorice, anise, or anything of the kind generally tastes like shit imo

>as someone whos had sex with girls
obligatory accusation of homosexuality

the blood all over your dick feels great- it's like you slew a dragon with your cock. try to be a little more open-minded, y'all

WE WUZ KANGZ

enjoys? yeah I think so. there's something with with you.

>2018
>Wrong to be heteronormative
I shiggitty diggitty

>phone posters are cancer
>egregious autocorrect
kys faggot

>gansett and del's

I find it hard to believe that 90% of RI doesn't love that shit.

Mein bruder! I too enjoy performing cunnilingus.

my favorite scene in this whole stupid show. ty saved

>Peanut butter
>mayo
>sweet pickle chips

Fuck. Yes.

Mayo too? I didn't know peanut butter and pickles was a thing till recently though. I don't remember whether they were supposed to be dill pickles or bread and butter.

yeah, you'd think. But they don't. That's fine tho, more for me

I infuse vodka with star anise. It's delicious.

*tips fedora* I see you too are a man of culture.

Apparently crab roe. Never seen a white person that ate it, then again, I'm a Chink.

I find the shit disgusting but you might like sambuca. The only thing I can stand with anise it are these Italian anise cookies that I'll sometimes make. But the flavor is so mild its fine.

bread and butter. miracle whip is better but mayo is fine.

There is a local puizza place, and I'm sure only I and the owner like their anchovy pizza. They do a really bad work when reducing the salt on it, so pic is yfw you bite it.

have you not seen DEENZZZZZ threads?
Smoked herrings are so fucking good

enjoy throat cancer

It's a must-purchase for me every spring, nothing like sitting on the porch in late April sipping on one of those.

Plenty of girls have had the HPV vaccine now dude. Unless you are going down on chicks in their sixties and seventies, in which case you are more likely to contract Hep C, Syphilis, and Gonnorhea.

Orders of magnitude lower than the gay community.

I have yes, these are actually a kind sprat called the "rainbow herring" (not an actual herring).
They're dried and smoked and are meant to be eaten raw, in soup, or pan-fried with an egg for breakfast. They have a nice bacony taste.

>Hate cunnilingus
>Do it anyway because gf enjoys it a lot
>She doesn't go down on me
mfw

I enjoyed that

You need to vary your technique, hit the right spot and she'll do anything you ask.

usually I just punch my gf in the vagina until she does whatever I want

Redwings are better than orange wings. Stop sucking cock you fagfuck.

No you are most certainly not.

>t. lesbian

Have you tried rape?

I just realized people thrive for crunchy cereal. I wait a little to eat mine, and eat slowly so it can all get soggy. The change of texture , how it gets soggier with time is for me the beauty of it.

with Mustard and cheese.

I brought this in my lunch once to work and a female coworker said it's a grandpa sandwhich

third world countrymen on Veeky Forums always think you'll die from eating this

Horehound drops. Primo grandpa candy.

All my friends give me weird looks when I order this on a multigrain bagel.
Sucks for them

tfw had some today, feels good man

Excellent taste. Smoked salmon is good, but whitefish salad is the premier smoked fish breakfast option. Although I'd probably go for an everything or sesame seed bagel.

I love this stuff but I wish it was a little bit less sweet.

this is definitely an acquired taste, or one you are genetically programmed to like.way too bitter for me.

Step your game up and eat ass.

try chewing on an actual liqorice root. its fun. seriously get one online or at an herb shop. they are sweet, licorice is a natural noncaloric sweetener. its where we get the licorice stick shape, mostly. copies the root.

things i like that few do:
raw ginger root, chewed on
90% dark chocolate, sometimes 100
licorice roots (see above)
seeded grapes, esp. muscat, i crunch the seeds for the bitterness
coffee with cream no sugar
pine flavored hard candies (not since 1972....)
brussel sprouts
chopped chicken liver with schmaltz

so fucking tasty, don't know how anyone can dislike it

/Comfy/ snack

I have never heard of this. Eres Español?

Nah, just a seafood enthusiast who felt a little adventurous one day at my local supermarket.

It's awesome.

i enjoy these too
they are goto's for cooking inn rice

Best post in the whole thread

The funniest TV racism is always the highly specific and informed variety. See: the grandma on Malcolm in the Middle

I used to enjoy the original twizzlers, but fuck their licorice counter part. I love good black licorice, but twizzler's is trash.
Gatlinburg makes some good black licorice though, I'll say that much.

You'd be right at home in Hawaii.

Who doesn't like nori?

My dad loves the fuck out of roe. But again he’s French and genuine Frenchies love everything (except corn).