Name a better grocery store (you literally can't)

Name a better grocery store (you literally can't)

Yes, I bench more than you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JN64stXhbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alright...

Herbert Edward Butts

been around much longer than you son

Publix sucks and so does Florida

Florida is literally a septic juice dripping appendage hanging from the US in dire need of antibiotics. It's filled with Batista cock gobbling niggahs, desu.

why do flyovers always feel the need to mention the more relevant states? shut up and die 5 miles from the place you were born you disgusting cretin

prefer safeway and QFC 2bh

Coastie getting toastie.

ez

Hy Vee.
24 hour groceries baybee

Came here to post this. Hy Vee is top tier.

Wegmans. You have a tiny girl body.

my man.

the Big Y in Massachusetts. the fried clams are the only reason im saying this

I just moved to the south and Publix is alright I guess but I miss WinCo
>tfw finding out what WINCO stands for after 15 years

What does it stand for user ?

for me, it's safeway

Florida sucks the shit out of asses but don't you DARE insult Publix.

das it mane

Florida is fine, it's the fuckin new york retirees that need to pls go and stay go

t. el goblino

fucking gross dude

Dude Florida is straight up filled with people from the "flyover" states.
The Midwest makes up a good half of the better areas.

sorry OP, i can't

W E W L A D

Mariano's is significantly better than Publix.

Win Company.

Their sandwiches are pretty good

youtu.be/7JN64stXhbk

Vacaville must have a very nice population. The WinCo here in Sac is in shambles due to it's customers. They put one in a nice part of town and now it is a pocket of blight that you only go to for cheap junk food.

Well I'll be damned, explains why it is written WinCo and not Winco. Thank you for that little tidbit.

Florida is the dumping ground where flyovers go to die.

If it weren't for the Keys and Disney World, Florida would just be a flyover with alligators. Florida has no memorable or unique culture and the only exquisite things about it are shipped in via tourism as well as the old people and junkies that other states ship there.

P U B L I X P L E A S U R E
shoplets, martlets, and sublets can fugg off.

Vacaville is a prison town

safeway is the worst. overpriced product, shit layout, improperly staffed. it's shit.

I wouldn't buy food from a store with "pube" in its name, let alone "pube licks."

this
get the fuck off the road and stop blowing through stopsigns at 40+ mph in neighborhood roads you stupid fat boomers. All of your fucking licenses should be revoked.

Still better than Fairfield.

Just how many chi/ck/s are there in this area?! I am from Elk Grove, but I always thought I was alone. Wonder if we could get a meetup going.

I don't live there anymore. I lived in Davis a couple years ago. I used to see a lot of good craigslist shit in Elk Grove but it was too far away to be worth it.

Haha, was the other way around for me. Way more musicians in Davis (on Craigslist, at least). Elk Grove is nice, but the people can be so damn cliquey. Taies me forever to break through that "stranger danger" barrier most people put up... although it's probably like that everywhere.

I used to shop at Ralph's in Murrieta before they closed it down and now Winco in Temecula is where I go. Pretty good, whole chicken for 5 bucks, 12 piece fried for like 9 bucks. I've gotten friendly with the people in the deli and they always hook me up.

*teleports behind you*