Banana General

itt: we talk about bananas, share banana feels, and tell funny banana stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/why-you-should-peel-your-banana-like-a-monkey-206322
youtube.com/watch?v=McZm-TEFmeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once put a condom on a banana and shoved it up my asshole as a make-shift dildo.

I came pretty hard and then threw it directly in the apartment floor's garbage shoot

The poop chute to the garbage chute. The dream life-cycle of many a young banana.

do people seriously eat a banana upside down

I once found a tarantula in a bunch of bananas. He was chill though and just joined my collection of live venomous fuckers.

Are you making this up user? There's no fucking way anyone does that.

*kills ALL of your bananas*
Haha sorry whoops!

thekitchn.com/why-you-should-peel-your-banana-like-a-monkey-206322
for people who cant open it the normal way, apparently

I had a banana a minute ago

It was delicious

Is it true that too many bananas in one sitting will actually poison you?

There is a unit of radiation exposure called one banana

It's because you're consuming too much potassium. But keep in mind that you would need to eat like 20 bananas without rest, and a banana is filling as it is.

If you were to stay inside a big sealed room full of bananas, you'd die of radiation poisoning

the smell makes me gag.

>eat like 20 bananas without rest

That doesn't sounds like it's too much

just eating two bananas and a 2-liter sprite will make you throw up tho.

please hurry

Avocados have more potassium than two bananas combined

Bananas make me feel like I have to cough. Does anyone else get this feeling in the back of their throat?

Also, why do I grit my teeth when petting kittens or otherwise in contact with cute things?

you should stop gagging on the bananas

Not like I'm trying to eat too much, it happens with banana pudding too

Hey you guys remember this book? Haha bananas!!

maybe you are allergic. my wife goes to the hospital if she eat banana pudding

No, it's not bad allergy, I just have itchy like I must cough when bananas. Not significant, just odd. Also, the anger teeth when stroke kitten?

You know those cheap popsicles where it's just shitty 'juice' in a plastic tube and the edges are razor sharp? Those always make me cough and make my throat feel scratchy, but I've never had it with anything else

YES, exactly the same here. That feeling like you need to cough, only from the food.

Have a ba-na-na!
Pudding was retarded and suicidal for not taking his anti-biotics.

he banan

Is this thread for stories about bananas or stories that were absolutely bananas?

Did you just say drinking 2 liters of soda?

It's harder to do than it sounds

Has anyone here tried the gros michel? What it taste like?

I unironically open them this way. They don’t get mushy and it usually pulls that little black stem out of the bottom for me. Also it leaves more to hold onto. I don’t know why it’s a big deal. It tastes the same, I don’t think I’m cool for doing it. Quit being a nigger and let me eat my fucking bananas in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=McZm-TEFmeg

is that a price by the each?

I have bananas, but they're not quite ripe yet.

Gotta wait one more day for that perfect #6 ripeness. :(

i like them between 6 and 7

fucking horrific

Bananas take on a whole different flavor at 7 IMO. I get hints of ethanol and other fermentation.

Pretty good in desserts, like banana split sundaes.

What does an unripened banana taste like, anyways?

Powdery and tasteless, mostly. They brighten up in cooking, but that's kind of an artificial ripening.

Kinda sour and astringent.

Purported to be very healthy due to "resistant starch." It's undigestable, so you take nice dumps.

The gritting teeth from kittens and cute things could be because of this:

When stroking cats or dogs or pets like that, and around babies, your brain releases oxytocin and serotonin. During the process your brain uses up magnesium (I'm not exactly sure of the process). Magnesium deficiency causes cramps and muscle tenseness. When your brain requires more magnesium it draws up some from nearby muscles- your jaw and neck muscles.

This is the same mechanism behind why MDMA causes you to clench your jaw and crind your teeth.

You might be magnesium deficient, its very common.

Also, the itching will be being caused by histamine and is probably a mild banana allergy.

Try taking a benadryl an hour before eating a banana, that should stop the histamine release and prevent the itching.

>Not waiting for the forbidden 8th phase

came here to post this

perfect for nanner bread desu

I really, really like this image

Is there a way to cook plantains besides deep frying? I've tried both boiling and roasting and haven't been happy with the results

fuckin' learned me today, neat

Can I save that image?

I steam my green plantains and mash them, then serve an over easy egg on top. Plantain and egg yolk are a lovely combo

Pinch the bottom and it splits apart, makes it super easy to peel

mmm making me want some molly right about now

and its called lockjaw when you partying with Molly

Avacodos
Plural more that one
Has more than two nanas combined
Anyone
Why u is drum
?

I like to put my bananas in pajamas and tuck them into bed and read them a bedtime story.

>eating you're bananas

You people fucking discust me.

I have a banana in pajamas plushie

Pretty sure 1 liter does the trick just fine. It doesn't have to be that impressive, especially if you're already thirsty.