>nothing else
>come home take a bite
>feel grossed out with the taste of banana peppers and mayo
Wtf man...

i think i'll trust the sandwich artist over some fag on Veeky Forums, thanks

What are you implying?

the problem is with you, not the sub or the artist's methods

Fuckoff mayonnaise is disgusting

Why would you go to subway and get bare-bones toppings?

The meat is literally hotdogs and soy

Onions and lettuce is enough, can you not see the amount of mayo? There's no excuse for such negligence

subway has this weird deal with satan where everything inside the property tastes like everything else
it's your fault for not knowing this, man

Zoom in picture and you'll see all the mayonnaise

also that ham looks like real real low quality bologna

You realized you watched her make the sandwich, right?

I didn't pay attention or notice all the fuking mayonnaise on her glove or I would have sperged out about it

yeah, like i said, your fault man

As a consumer don't go back again. Not sure how hard that is. They don't owe you a sandwich or a place to shop. The street doesn't owe you a Subway to shop from either. Just stop going.

At best go back, complain, get your money back maybe on your next trip around the area and you're square.

I love situations like this. 6 bucks for a lesson well learned.

Twenty bucks says you'll fuck your self again by going back there and blaming it on them.

I shop at wal-mart and know the associates are retarded and shelves are mislabeled with wrong prices.

just eat it and stfu, or next time it won't be mayo

that is your fault

Picky eater gets wrecked.

>6 bucks for a lesson well learned.
Exactly. You didn't pay attention to your food and it cost your picky ass.
>Twenty bucks says you'll fuck your self again by going back there and blaming it on them.
I'd take that bet, OP seems like the sort with no personal accountability. You know the sort, always crying about "why does everything have to happen to me" (perfect example, this thread), instead of taking control of their situation.

>sandwich artist
>artist

>go to subway
>feel grossed out with the taste
everything checks out why you make a thread about it

Why the fuck would you go to subway for a ham sandwhich? Seems like a complete waste of money

This tbhqfhwy OP. That sandwich basic as shit might as well buy the ingredients next time and have it your way. Wa la no shit you don’t want on sandwich

negroid detected.

Then ask them to change gloves you stupid betamale.

If you taste your perceived other ingredients that barely grace the fingers of the "sandwich artist," and not the latex powder, then you're retarded and it's 100% mental.

you are a fool for going to a restaurant.

i will ONLY eat food that is made by machines.

HUMANS have hepatitis, especially the ones who work at subway.

That’s bologna.

Doesn’t matter tho, all of subways ham, bologna, and salami are all made from turkey.

There's almost no mayo on that sub, and it looks dry as fuck

It's not possible for that to have been physically true. You are heavily influenced by psychological suggestion. It's mental how suggestible you must be. You should go to a hypnotherapist and see what he can convince you to be. Probably improve your life tenfold.

That is a ridiculous amount of contact mayo, OP. I’d be upset too. You can see a bunch right where the bite is.

Shut the fuck up then

who puts fucking onions on a sandwich?

>not just going to a local deli cornerstore
what is wrong with this guy

Why does Veeky Forums hate subway? Plenty of convenient locations for quick lunch during work

>flyovers call this a sandwich

This whole 'vote with your wallet' mentality doesnt really work with multi-million/billion dollar franchises. They would have to do something catastrophic to get even a noticeable amount of profit loss. Plus you have industries like gaming where 5% of the people are spending 90% of the money (whales).

From my experience, blacks love mayonnaise.