How the hell am I supposed to choose???

How the hell am I supposed to choose???

Easy, most of them aren't very good so they can be ignored.
The answer is peanut butter

I just go for the limited edition flavor

They really need to make a sampler pack or something. Nobody wants to buy all this new shit and risk hating it and throwing a whole box of cookies away.

>no chocolate
0/10 shit taste

For me its the white Fudge Oreos.

Don't mind me, just posting the worst flavor they ever made

get 1 pack each of:

>lemon oreo
>golden mega stuf
>regular mega stuf
>birthday cake
>golden birthday cake

like a true American®

One seasonal limited release then never again.

Golden double-stuff. Fuck the mega-stuff, then you're just a pig. Golden double-stuff is the correct oreo choice in all situations except milkshakes and sundaes.

Original double stuf is objectively the best oreo

mint is objectively the best
no other oreo flavour comes close

>insert low effort pol joke here

I'm not normally an Oreo fiend, but I got a package of cookie butter Oreos and ate most of them in a sitting. I couldn't stop. Goddamn I want some now.

Yeah, they've really gone off the rails with some of the flavours they've been rolling out. In the near future, I'm sure they'll have a create your flavour contest similar to lay's.

Honestly I'd stick with classic chocolate or vanilla.

If you haven't tried them already the hazelnut ones are disappointing.

Easy: You get the superior product.

This is the finest oreo known to man

Special / Limited Time Oreo flavors are a trap. They ARE ALL DOGSHIT. I have never gotten burned as badly by any food as I have by Oreos. I've tried so many different flavors and they were all fucking trash. Just stick with the originals.

Man that just sounds terrible, I can't imagine how it tasted.

>potential customer buys 1 package sampler and realizes they taste mostly the same
>potential customer sees 5 or 6 flavors that catch his fancy and buys them all over the short term before he realizes they all suck

Which sounds more appealling to mondelez shareholders?

I am not like the Oreo thins. Chocolate cookie cream filling. I don't care for the others. I did try the chocolate peanutbutter and it tastes like the peanutbutter cup candy. Was ok but too sweet

I meant I only like the Oreo thins. Sorry, shoulda checked for autocorrect mistakes before posting.

Key Lime is the best flavor.

Correct

Choose normal flavor. Gimmicks are just gimmicks.

They needed the urban market