Post Your Battlestations

fuck off phone posters

>those cabinet designs
cat-hoarding granny tier gross.

You've gotta be squidding me with that hood.

This is literally what nightmares are made of.

Some Alice In Wonderland fantastical magical hell dream brought to life. I wish I never saw this picture. I think this shit actually exists in the real world now when I thought it was only to be seen in my most terrifying nightmare and forgotten about five minutes after I woke up.

Hamster Farmers Here. This is what those chickens nuggets at mcdonalds actually are.

not him but what's wrong with it

Those are ginuea pigs though

He didn't say he was a good hamster farmer...

I want to get a guinea pig and call him Chicken Nugget.

kek

If Ivanka Trump had a kitchen it's probably like this

I am him and I can tell you there's nothing wrong with it.

did you mean chicken nugger

$575/mo

>padded room
I find this appropriate. These aprons would be perfect for that owner.

it's actually a really nice hood. Also, I fucking love having burners on an island. My last place had it and it was so nice for having people over or doing a "date night dinner" with the gf.

Definitely a feature I'll be looking for in future places.

NY fags really need to reconsider their lives

with a roommate, right?

I fucking love the higher quality of newly-renovated low/medium-end apartments; even if the stuff is fairly cheap, the minimalist look hides it really well. My student apartment was like that back in uni and it felt really nice to come back to after a long day. That kitchen is making me nostalgic

horny to be honest

let me guess, junior exec makin 80k

IT engineer, a little over 80k

nigger what that's like a 1500/month apartment tops

That's like bog-standard for the "trendy professional living in a city and fresh out of university" style of apartment. Old apartment building gutted and refitted with cheap but nice, clean, and minimalist/modern decor. Usually has a gym and pool, maybe even a rooftop terrace.

This is a nice, but affordable apartment

word, the android is definitely telling. You do you man this is a very well kept apartment.

Yeah I like the minimalist look as well.
I was looking for an upgrade from my last place but it was surprisingly hard to find apartments with decent kitchens in my price range. I think it is a decent compromise from my last kitchen, pic related.

pretty spot on, but new not refurb.

I'd probably still bump my head on the door handles above the sink.

Is this what happens when poor people win lottery, buy a big house, then hold a trashy drug party?

He said $575/month. You will not get that much space in NYC for $575

575 a month in nyc wouldn't be enough to sleep in some crackhead's bathtub

Do you live in a caravan?

At least you got a "decent" freezer/refrigerator

€750 a month

Here it is

Niceee

Bump

LOL, how deluded are you that you think you could get that, or anything, in NYC for $600/mo? Do you live in Bangladesh or something? My kitchen's not much bigger and I pay $2.3k/mo.

Sarcasm? It's not nice at all.

Those black monolith appliances look out of place in your shitty trailer park-esque kitchen. Looks fucking stupid.

nice cat

black and brown do not work well

would look good with stainless steel splashbacks/benchtop

i'm not that person but your kitchen, as messy as it is, is a lot nicer than mine.

so from my perspective, it's "niceee".

Well you must have an extremely shitty kitchen.

Why don't catfucks ever show their litterboxes which invariably stink worse than shit when you walk into their feminine domicile?

that i do.

>litterbox
>in the kitchen
Why don't bald eagle fuckers use their brain before posting

that looks like a slop of shit