I'll have the salisbury steak, ma'am

I'll have the salisbury steak, ma'am

>stabs you in the parking lot

More of a meat loaf guy eh?

Salisbury steak was the GOAT option from the hot lunch program at one of the elementary schools I went to.
Gravy, creamy mashed taters, a nice slice of steak, and no veggies randomly shoehorned to make it 'healthy' (seriously, imagine eating a calzone and there's pieces of broccoli)

>slice
You've never had salisbury steak.

I always hated salisbury steak days. The sauce was fucking awful, and I'm pretty sure the filler was used napkins or something.

Those green beans look awful

The only salisbury steak I'd ever eaten was from TV dinners until I made the wolfe pit recipe one a few weeks ago it was bretty gud

for me, itsa 'bouta spicy meatballa.

those too 2bh my familyman

Yfw salisbury "steak" is just a hamburger with gravy

For me, it's liver and onions

Yeah, but it's still kinda good man.

even tv dinner ones aren't that bad.

oh yeah user, this looks fucking delicious

eat n park?

Dr. Salisbury was an interesting guy; basically the Atkins of the 1800's. He invented the Salisbury steak as a key part of the low carb diet he promoted.

did you batter the liver with breadcrumbs?

Luby's. And I believe it has a very light flour coating

Also, for me, its sausage biscuit sandwiches

In New England I only find this at diners that also have a full bar. I love those diners, but I usually just get a patty melt

On second thought, they had to have usee some type of breading and not just flour. You were correct

You've obviously never had a proper salisbury steak. I'm gonna guess you're an amerishit as well.

Yeah lemme get the uuuuuhhhhhh.....chickun fried steak'n eggs

I'll take a burger and tots please, miss

In this thread, Veeky Forums is a 1950's diner.