Plain hotdogs > toppings hotdogs

plain hotdogs > toppings hotdogs

for me it's the ketchup

that's gross

this is the best possible hotdog combination

I agree with the exception of grilled onions, but plain is fine. Boiled hot dogs are shit

>Boiled hotdogs are shit
You're a real motherfucker, you know that?

Grilled is the only way

Grilled hot dogs taste like cheap rubbery sausages. Boiled hot dogs taste like something more unique. Not particularly good, just something different.

if it takes longer than a minute to cook one hotdog you're a time waster. this isn't chicken dinner.

hotdogs are what a passer-by eats because it's there. a passer-by in a home walks by a fridge and sees the hotdog, wow he thought he is hungry but the commericals on the tv are over very soon- I'll have a hot dog and cook it in the bun in the microwave for 45 seconds and eat it plain too yeah he remarks all in his head and now eating hit hotdog in his chair back at his hotdogposting lair watching his content

>find a hot dog in the fridge
>cook it
Just squirt some mustard on that thang and eat it, boy. It was already cooked in the factory. No point heating it.

Even microwaved dogs are better than boiled

Japadog is overpriced, but I do enjoy it once a year or so

Better? They're about the same. And they're both better than grilled dogs. It's not that there's anything special about microwaving or boiling, it's just that dogs are shit plebian food.

not even bacon? wtf

> Manlet alert
You can't beat the classic. Ketchup, mustard and fried onions.

Italian hotdog is best hotdog

Hot dogs are way too high in sodium and that great. For that much, you might as well get something worthwhile like sausage or bratwurst

they all sound somewhat shit except for maybe the oroshi
is it really that good?

>eat hotdog with topping
>bite
>no sausage taste
>I eat all the condiments without even tasting the sausage on that bite
anyone else experienced this sad moment? It was my fault for eating like a soyboy, too much toppings or the sausage being too small?

Why are you so mad, facebook frog poster?

it's true. soft bun and hot hot dog is all you need. it's perfect like that.

Oroshi and terimayo are pretty good. Helps that the sausages and toppings they use are relatively high quality.