Fucked up my hand while trying to pry open a jar of cherries with a Shuriken

fucked up my hand while trying to pry open a jar of cherries with a Shuriken

You deserve what you get for wanting to eat jarred cherries.

Awesome. Mention this incident on your Tinder profile. Girls will get so wet just reading it.

>Shuriken
What do you think you are a goddamn ninja?
Use a dish towel like a normal human being. Or get one of these, if you find jars often laugh at your "strength".

I hope you get sepsis

All you had to do was get a knife and make some dents around the edge of the lid so there'd be friction when opening

Doesn't sound ninja to me.

And why do you use a spoon to make some air on the inside of the jar? No need for bullshit like pic

I wanna see your weeb weapon collection

Is cutting yourself "more ninja"?
Fucking retard.

forgot to charge up ur chakra?

underrated post

Fucking kek!

To open a jar w/ lid you hold the lid and twist the bottom. It should open easily with that method.

It's a wint tweet

40 year old with strong but only medium-sized hands here. Can and always have opened stuck jars as a matter of pride but it's beginning to cause me arthritis in my thumbs

1. hold jar upside down
2. with the other hand knock on the bottom of the jar as hard as you can (like you’d knock on a table)
3. you’ll hear a plop
4. open

sorry, replace knock with slam

run the cap under hot water which expands the metal, quickly dry with towel and open. done

good.

Or just tap the lid lightly on hard surface

Just hold the jar and give the bottom a few hits with your balled fist. My father showed me this and it works every time. Only necessary on jars that have been sitting forever and have basically fused to the lid.

>or just shatter the jar on a table

retard

You're cool
Shurikens are cool

i just take a spoon and use it as a lever to break the seal

dumbjutsu

>not cutting off the top with a sword

That’s what you get for not using taijutsu.

I can't believe the shuriken ricocheted that far.
Because if you are opening anything with a shuriken, you better be throwing it from at least 20 feet away.

A fair point

agree, show pics of weapons op

ninjitsu is more practical

I am a black belt in Ninjutsu, a red belt in Taekwando, highly trained in muay thai, and a Grand Master in Kenjutsu. Nobody can match my skill with a blade, not even Marimoto or Miyamoto Musashi. My collection is vast.

My name is Eric アダム・ヒックス and
this is my katana collection, I have several more in my sword shrine (女性とタコを持てるセックス).
My main weapon is at the top, I got it from a traveling warrior monk whose goal was to collect 1,000 swords. I helped him fish a sword fish out of a lake and he decided that it was foolish to collect swords when fishing is more fulfilling. In return the monk gave me a sword dubbed Death's Soul Reaper 死の魂死神.

He commanded the tsunami
with great fighter skill
& rode through the surf
on crustacean shellbacks.

Skilled in the traditional arts,
he kept his katana secure.

For to look into his flame eyes
was enough to witness
your own death.
仲間の戦士が見えるといいですね。

These are my shurikens for those who are asking. I go through several thousand a year, so I like to recycle them and use them at home as can and jar openers.
I am classically trained in Japanese and French cuisine. I worked at a 5 Star Japanese restaurant for several years honing my skill in making sushi, my culinary accomplishments include such feats as creating modern eel sauce for sushi, and popularizing the California roll in the Midwest during the 2000s.

When my asshole lets go after a bad fight with shitlessness. I think at least I'm not this guy. I can shit myself in peace. take vitamin C to keep shitting properly. Oh god the gas.. and shitting..

Look, fair enough if you're going to bait, but those are obviously just digital renderings, you fucking idiot. There's no texture or reflection, and there's obvious aliasing. They're not even good 3D renders.

>shuriken

how many jiggabookittens have you created with your ninjitness? Are you that ninja that no one needs a jiggaboo to protect themselves?

>weeb fag with fucked up chromosomes can't comprehend the shitpost
Hey, what's new.

at least you empty lifers still have something to show mom in the morning. Honestly, why haven't you eaten her fentanyl yet? Just dump it back and oblivion will grant you peace.

>post deserving of death
I'll write you off as being high/drunk and move along now.

I have found that it is way too messy and less effective. Most of the time my sword leaves blood and katana oil all over the contents of it. I can slice it clean through with a single precision quarter moon strike (処女芸者の湿った膣).

>with a Shuriken
are you twelve?

Because you're the sane one. No, you're a end stage depressive sucked into a website you can't stop using. You're dying here in front of us.

You have to be 18 to buy weapons so no

This, and it takes at least a decade to become proficient with shuriken 手裏剣; combat.