*charges you $300 for raw fish and wet, sour rice while he molests it with his wrinkly old man fingers*

*charges you $300 for raw fish and wet, sour rice while he molests it with his wrinkly old man fingers*

is sushi is biggest rip off there is?

FUCK OFF YOU TRYHARD MEME'ING CUNT
WE DON'T NEED THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

Do not feed the trolls.

tell me why a piece of slimy uncooked fish is worth any money.

Im a lonely Veeky Forums moron that needs someone to tell me I exist. Please post. I'm Jeb Bush.

If you eat potassium chloride you blink out of existence. You don't have to suffer anymore.

Get a sharp knife and cut your throat. It'll only hurt for 30 seconds. It's way better than drowning.

everything from the sea is beyond overpriced. it is the equivalent of eating cockroaches

Jiro, Jack and Barq's are going to be the fucking death of this board. I'd estimate that maybe one in three posts here are actually Veeky Forums related.

If you eat your entire prescription of fentanyl based opiods, your parents won't even have to tell other people of your suicide.

people don't realize that what you're paying for is the cells of his old wrinkly hands that rub off on the food that you eat when he makes it.
the truth is that old people taste good.

Imagine the next 20 years of your life. How much do you want to suffer compared to one night of quiet oblivion?

Why is anything worth any money?

Where can I find this $300 sushi? It certainly won't break the bank and I'd be interested to see if it's worth it.

Can't everyone just pick a weekend to watch this so all the shitposting happens at once and it's out of everyone's system

My house. I'll make some shit for you. Big money. That $300 a plate.

Stop it
And I think you mean Bang's

I'm interested too because I'm not a broke ass faggot like the rest of these soyboy beta cucks

Cool. What's the address, though?

123 Fake St. Be there, nigga.

>that post
You sound like a raging faggot who tries too hard at pretending to be cool.

i wonder if it is just the same mentally ill dude posting this thread every single day or if there are multiple people who either find this funny or are actually upset that people would pay a lot of money for a product.
either way: stop it, faggots

I just have more money than you ,':)

Fake st? In Yunnan, China? I can't be there before August this year. Is it OK to make a reservation this early, or should I just drop in and hope for the best?

Whoa, it all checks out now. He said he has money, so it must be true. He even thinks his self proclaimed moneyfagging makes him cool because he's a fucking loser with no personality. That's how he tries to pick up chicks, but it only works on bitches who want some cash. It sucks, though, because they leave after they find out his no personality ass is broke too.

Things are worth the money consumers/ buyers are willing to pay for it. A lot of people seem to be willing to pay a lot of money for Jiro's sushi, so he must be doing something right.

You exist, Jeb Bush, and I find the fact that you carry pocket-turtles endearing, but damn you and your campaign manager really done goofed.

Fact is that the population has become too savvy to not cotton on if another Bush vs. Clinton election went ahead. Sad that the Democrats couldn't find their own front for the Clinton dynasty, but that's life.

Projecting your own insecurities on me won't make your poor ass feel better

>no u
Get assblasted, you unlikable, unfuckable 1 dimensional turd.