This country ruined food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtrsh4U_GCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then move somewhere else

fuck off faggot

>kimchi jjigae isn't fucking amazing
Opinion discarded

What country has done the most for food?

I'm thinking The Netherlands and their Dutch East India Company. Going all over the world collecting spices/fruit/vegetables. And setting up plantations to cultivate them.

that's what some asshole like you thinks in a dark room, on his own.

A thread died for this.

It depends on the food. Brits are basically responsible for the popularity of curry. Japanese curry wouldn't exist without them having brought it over.

I've heard it's shitty due to rationing from the World Wars. That mindset still lingers.

If you dont like Japanese food then there is something wrong with you.

Pretty terrible reasoning tb h. A lot of countries got literally burned to the ground by WW2 and it didn't affect their cuisine so badly.

>checked
Russia got fucked pretty bad. Legit forced survival food monotony until it become the culture.

Helped along by the continued restraint of communism, though.
>sour cream on everything
>vodka [unflavored gin] until you fall asleep

>so fucking accurate
I actually enjoy sour cream on so many things though.

It’s a combination of reasons

A) Shitty bland palettes among the general population
B) Some weird phobia of any and all preservatives by the government. All the barely present flavour and a decent chunk of the already weak nutrition go out the window because the government thinks anything put on or in the food to preserve it is trying to kill you and is banned
>soil is nothing but rocky loams, so the vegetables taste like nothing and aren’t as rich in nutrition, and the grazing grass is just as bad which knocks on livestock, making the meat equally bland

Put the three together and you get why British food is bad. Plus they’re generally ignorant of world foods and want everything made their bland way, so you can see some SERIOUS abominations of dishes from around the world here.

It’s sad really. Try recipes from 18th century cookbooks from over here sometime. It’s amazing how well seasoned and flavourful everything used to be.

One of the writers in Modernist Cuisine posits to have a really refined cuisine you need both the diversity and ease of growing produce, and an aristocracy to buy the fuck out of it to create and elevate the positions of those making food.

Poland created an entire cuisine around shit left behind by conquerors. Toilet potatoes, forgotten eggs, dropped beets..

you pay one thousan dorrar now stupid gaijin

you're a shit copy of a human that repeats crap they read like a retarded parrot, right?

There is no country that is just a red circle, dumbass. In fact, perfect circles are never replicated in nature. Geometric imperfections are the natural norm.

That's japan after the rising sun, dumbass.

The sun rises on every country, dickhead. Japan doesn't have exclusive rights.

sunrise cost extra, stupid gaijin

you pay five thousan dorra now

the gimp is back. you're gonna wake your mom.

Then what Ammurika did with food? If Japanese is ruined then amuricans literally eat shit.

Shit no preservaticves, i am moving there. They are raciest perverts, but know what is wrong with food today.

Yeah, exactly. Maybe. I don't know. Try speaking English next time.

My problem with Jap stuff is how much it gets memed by food hipsters

Probs France, if we're going with your logic I would say that New World foods to Europe was more important so Portugal or Spain

Portugal or Spain. Colonization happened because of their search for spices.

You mean the embargoes of western powers

that*s not the USA flag dimwit

kekski

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtrsh4U_GCY

Have you ever been depressed enough to microwave pasta?

>TFW just made miso soup for lunch and it came out great
Feelsgoodman. I might get lazy next time I make it and not bother with dashi stock (meaning it would pretty much just be miso paste in boiled water with seaweed and tofu) since then it just needs one pot and takes like ten minutes. Is this a stupid idea?