Does pineapples belong on pizza?

Does pineapples belong on pizza?

Not really. But the best pizzas all have pineapple on them

If you like it then fuck it

Absolutely

They don't not belong on pizza

It doesn’t belong on pizza but dicks don’t belong in mouths or assholes so...

It was supposed to be a puzzle that a woman in a monogamous relationship solved over the course of a lifetime. It can be accessed with a finger, after all.

But, like everything else, civilized hominids managed to pervert it with technology.

It belongs on your children's graves

OP, think of it this way, there is probably a lot of people out there that only eat fruit if it comes on a pizza

Nobody would eat a pizza if you were on it

You're right. Fruit is way too sweet by itself, but on pizza the sweetness is balanced out by other ingredients.

Stupid assholes that cant cope with sweet and savoury in the same meal need to be tossed into a poorly functioning wood chipper. It will stall half way when its only half done grinding you pelvis.

I'm not personally a fan but I don't hate on people who do like it.

Are people ever going to stop making this retarded thread? If you like pineapple on pizza then it belongs on pizza. If you don't then it doesn't.
There. fucking faggot

I think pineapple is fine on greasy greek-style pizzas with low quality sauces and dough and other strong-flavored toppings. I don't like it on a quality italian-style pizza though

Yeah, it does.

Not my go to but it's fine.

Put whatever you want on your food. Only assholes give a shit about what other people do that doesn't directly effect them.

Is the Pope Buddhist?

Absolutley faggoting not u mean

Never had one of those

Is it good?

Yes, they do. But only with ham.

Wow, you really must have put a lot of thought into this thread.

I like it with jalapenos in addition to the ham and pineapple. My local chain does a "Hawaiian chicken" pizza that also has those ingredients along with bacon and chicken on it, but that seems like overkill to me. Still, the pineapple holds up to the extra ingredients so I don't hate it.

Why do I feel that combination gives you a serious diarrhea

Are you talking about a female orgasm?

>Does pineapples belong on pizza?
Does cheese ..... well then.

Add pork and then add pineapple ezpz

That looks like a big slop of shit.

If you're not at least on this level what's the point?

You should see a doctor if that's the case.

Yes, but only with a salty and spicy element.
Pineapple, jalapeno, and bacon is great.

Pineapple and anchovies on a white sauce is the GOAT pizza

See, I can appreciate this because it's basically something completely divorced from pizza. What I have a problem with is throwing canned dole chunks on an otherwise acceptable pizza

It doesn't belong necessarily, but it's presence isn't bad

Yes if you like them, no if you don't. It's 2018, we should be making better memes than this.