What does Veeky Forums think about hotdogs?

What does Veeky Forums think about hotdogs?

I want a good American one

they go well with potatoes i see

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard at that pic?
I can't pinpoint why it's so funny.

A quality dog is a great treat, it's not fine dining but greatly enjoyable nonetheless. A boiled Oscar Meyer hot dog is pretty shit in all regards, but more nutritious than instant ramen if you're poor or living off your parents pantry.

I seriously hate that image

They're tasty once or twice a year. I'll eat one at a cook-out in the summer, and every few years I get a craving for a gas station hotdog. I like mine coney-style with mustard, onions, chili, and cheese, and I like to add hot sauce to that.

All beef is shit.
Otherwise good.

Your hate is what I love.

When boiling hot dogs, make sure to either use the hot dog stock for soup, or enjoy plain to get all your hot dog vitamins.

the best ones dont need condiments but can be enchanced with one (1) small amount of a condiment

I broughted da dotdods.

>not steaming them in condoms

I never think about hotdogs

How did the weenies hurt you?

Not sure my friend!

i love weenies

P. cool.
Bit of mustard, bit of ketchup, and you're set.

>messy abortion
No thanks.
>raw onions
Fuck that barbarism. Everyone knows that if you put onions on a hotdog, they have to be caramelised.
>chili
Hell no. Chili can fuck off away from hotdogs. It doesn't belong.

is that sun kil moon

What is the best way to cook a hotdog?

Those are sausages, not hot dogs. Hot dogs are a sausage in a bun with sauce and optional toppings.

bump

A natural casing frank with Herlocker's is a joy, perhaps with some baked beans.

i like the occasional hot dog, but prefer other sausage varieties.

I put shredded cheddar cheese on my hotdogs

pretty gud

I don't eat hot dogs very often, but I enjoy them when I do. I used to think all-beef was the way to go, but you definitely want a mix of beef and pork. I don't get too elitist about a hot dog, just get something that's not bottom-tier and put whatever the fuck you want on it. Just a mustard and bun is all you really need. I like onions, sauerkraut and Cleveland-style brown mustard. A good chili cheese dog with jalapenos is pretty great too. I can't stand ketchup, especially on a hot dog, but I'm not too fond of Chicago-style dogs either: I like the flavors, but it's too much salad for a dog. A hot dog must absolutely have a bun. I don't really like them naked.

Eating a cold Matheson's Smoked Sausage right now actually. It's essentially a big hot dog sausage, only meat we have and I just worked out so I had to do it.

That was gross as shit, I only ate about half, gave a little to the dog, then threw the rest into the food disposal (if it even qualifies as food). Guess I'll go without a little protein for the time being

>only meat we have and I just worked out so I had to do it.
Huh? do you think meal timing is important?