>PREPARAN
>BAKAN
>BROILAN
>MARINATAN
>FRYAN
>COOKAN
>MOUTH FEELAN

what cha cookin', Veeky Forums?

Threw some shit together for breakfast. Was surprisingly tasty for the effort I put into it.

Fries with two eggs and salsa on top, parsley garnish.

I have an intense craving for yakisoba today. I'm going to the store in a little while to pick up ingredients.

Fuck is it friday already? Been sick with the flu all week, can’t eat, can’t drink just fuck my shit up

Gonna go get a shit ton of malt liquor beverages, a couple dollar McChickens and hopefully some free fries if the McD's mobile app works at the drive thru (first time trying) and continue the stupor and vomitfest that I started two days ago.

Fuck, this isn't al/ck/ is it

Of course you can drink. Hot whiskey tea with lemon will make you feel better, user.

me and my hot trap gf are making a few deep dish 'go 'za's with italian sausage

Don't forget a bottle of 'cha on the table!

A pair of sausages cooking with sausages.

Made some Mac and cheese because why the fuck not, Chef Johns looks bretty gud.

The real question is how the fuck do I not get a burnt layer of sauce at the bottom of my saucepan when I make the white sauce

1. use lower heat
2. stir constantly

some chili
>inb4 ppl chimp because of the corn

this is Veeky Forums bud. if anything's gonna start a chimpout over chili it'll be
>beans

>Corn
>BEANS
>pale undercooked tomatoey looking chili
>A fucking mountain of cilantro
Neck yourself my man

cool, thanks user.

why in the hell is there a monitor screen coming out of a stove top? that's dangerous, unfeasible, and unhygienic. an absolute nightmare.

what were you thinking? trash edit.

how else do you browse Veeky Forums while cooking?

I’m at my parents’ place somI didn’t cook. For once, my mom had actually made something decent. The meat was tender and the veggies were fine too.

Had two glasses of wine, the obly alcohol I’ve had all week, which feels really nice.
This is my second weekend in a row visiting my parents and it’s a bit annoying since I love the comfy feeling of cooking for myself and then watching a good film without thinking about work, but that’ll have to wait until next weekend.

>beans

My wife and son just headed for the inlaws for the weekend so I'm thawing some dough for pizza. I'm going to try working it with lard for the first time what should I expect?

when ur done, use whats left over on your hands to jerk off.

Probably some dutch oven bread and some kind of soup or stew, haven't decided on what yet.

seeing queens of the stone age tonight so I'm prepreparing some lemon chicken to eat when i get home

A new kid on the way when your wife gets back

She's already 5 months pregnant

>got the day off
>need to eat in the next couple hours before going out with friends
>can't use kitchen because of housemates
>can't eat carbs

alright boys tell me what to do
got money to throw around so thinking of treating myself to a nice dinner

/deenz/
>money to throw around
oh well in that case probably chipotle or buffet

Just went and got the ingredients for Eomukguk.

But that's for Sunday. Tonight I'm unsure what I'll be cooking. Perhaps something simple, like miso soup.

Unironically sardines, or sprats.

I'm thinking bacon wrapped cauliflower and maybe a fatty meat. suggestions?

making KFC chicken
using the spice list from the leak

>All of the salts

That lard really made the crust nice to work with

Made liver and onions for the first time. Liver is softer than I expected.

I stole a box of doughnuts from work.

Gonna make big Luther burgers up in this bitch tomorrow.

how'd it turn out?

>origino

Here lies user's side's

1992-2018

"Roasted dem niggas"

Talk about a... sausage party.