Anyone have a problem with sauce...

Anyone have a problem with sauce? I hate the whole "(whatever) sauce goes great with anything" thing and most of the time I only enjoy sauce if it was either specifically made for the dish or if it's something where it really doesn't get in the way like a burger. Absolutely cannot stand when people squirt cold ketchup on fries.

Cold ketchup literally is made for the specific dish of fries.

probably his fries aren't dangerously hot as they should be

No. I have a problem with autistic faggots who bitch how others eat food. Neck yourself immediately.

mayo is objectively the better condiment for fries.

I just like sauce a bit warm because a complete temperature change is jarring to me. I don't really mind room temperature ketchup but refrigerated is nasty to me.

That is literally not true.

People off the spectrum often appreciate the contrast of hot & cold... like salty & sweet.

mayo is trash.
stop eating garbage.

Plus he's missing out on a "magic moment" opportunity as something super hot, fresh and slightly too-crunchy begins to soften and cool.

Salty and sweet I get but cold and hot is weird for me.

I just wait for that to happen, on a side note I prefer crispier fries.

>i dont understand mayonnaise.

Just because you are messed up in the mouth doesn't mean everyone else is. How the fuck can anyone not like icecream on their hot apple pie?

t. whitetrash
How's the weather in AL right now?

>an all American classic is white trash

If you don't like it then maybe you should just go back to Syria.

>On the pie
I hate cream, on the side is superior

>Neck yourself
What, are you in high school? My little brother says that

t. Raul Marquis Mendugu al Farouq

So what are you guys' favorite sauces? I"m not terribly fond of ketchup for fries, but I love dipping them into BBQ or malt vinegar.

Ice cream is not a sauce

Neck yourself.