Who here /addShitToFrozenPizza/

Who here /addShitToFrozenPizza/

$2 Aldi supreme pizza + extra fresh tomatoes + leftover chicken + Spinach + Bbq sauce + extra cheese and seasoning

Makes it 5x better for 10 minutes of work and $2 more dollars. Take out fags on suicide watch

>supreme pizza
>bbq sauce

Sounds like you miraculously ruined an already shitty frozen pizza.

Or I could make a pizza crust myself for 40 cents which would also be a lot better than that cheap frozen shit.

Bbq and chicken and spinach are miraculous together. Tell me this doesn't look appetizing for 20 minutes prep time and minimal work

It looks better than I expected it to anyway hopefully just a drizzle of bbq but it looks like you controlled yourself on the other toppings so ok

I'm not denying actual pizza is better, but it's work.

This was literally 5 minutes spent adding tomato and chicken to pizza. The amount of time put in + quality of outcome = great benefit

Yeah not much Bbq: I like a bit of the sweetness counteracted with the Meats and spinach

>Or I could make a pizza crust
NEET!

We get cheese pizzas and add pepperoni/veggies to bulk them up.

I used to add half a block of marbled cheddar to them.

This thread full of NEETs who have nothing but time. Can't dedicate every moment to cooking amazing foods

You lost me on the quality part. No $2 frozen pizza has ever tasted like anything other than garbage laced with crap.

crust: Enriched wheat flower (flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid), water, soybean oil, yeast, bread crumbs (wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt), olive oil, sugar, salt, cultured wheat starch, honey, sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, l-cysteine, citric acid. cheeses: mozzarella (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), parmesan and romano blend (pasteurized part skim cow's milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose (anti-caking agent)). sauce: water, tomato paste, modified food starch, maltodextrin, sugar, salt, soybean oil, dextrose, spices, hydrolyzed corn protein, dehydrated garlic, paprika, citric acid, corn oil, xantham gum, tricalcium phosphate, sodium benzoate (preservative). vegetable blend: tomoatoes, red pepper strips, green pepper strips, onions, mushrooms, yellow pepper strips. fully cooked italian sausage: pork, salt, corn syrup solids, water, spices, paprika, sodium phosphate, garlic, dextrose, dehydrated red bell pepper, monosodium glutamate, extractives of spices including paprika, flavoring, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil), disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, bha bht. pepperoni: pork and beef, salf, spices, dextrose, lactic acid starter culture, oleoresin of paprika, flavoring, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, bha, bht, citric acid, garlic, dried oregano.

>Other health organizations have raised concerns. Based on animal studies, the National Toxicology Program has concluded that BHA “is reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen,” while BHT has been linked to an increased—or sometimes decreased—risk of cancer in animals.

Yea I will take an extra 15 minutes of work thanks.

These guys get it. Bulking up frozen pizzas are the bomb

>extra 15 minutes of work
The dough doesn't even rise in that time, faggot

I eat a frozen pizza once every 2 weeks. Modern food manufacturing isn't pretty and can have a lot of scary chemicals in it, but it feeds the world for cheap

>dough rising is work

>living the neet life so you can sit around babysitting bread, lovingly giving it the time/temperature it needs.
Is this sublimation because you are too much of a manchild to have children yourself?

I add shit to Totinos all the time.

Why are you so angry guy? Is it because you are stuck at a dead end job that leaves you with less than 10 minutes to prepare your dinner? You should look into getting a job with better hours.

>less than 10 minutes
He lies again.

>HELP MOMMY THERES BIG WORDS ON THE INGREDIENT LIST

Also all cured meats are carcinogens. If you got pepperoni on your pizza, it's a carcinogen. So is your tap water. And your air. And hundreds of other things in your house

>imagine being this much of a soyboy and still getting cancer anyway

>using the soymeme while defending a pizza with soy in the ingredients

How embarassing

NO

20 minutes prep for can veg and frozen pizza. Kill yourself

I like your ambition, but you burnt the spinach.

Make your own you fucking plebs.

>thread starts making pizza on friday evening
>Pizza isn't shown until saturday afternoon.

I buy frozen pizzas sometimes when Im being too lazy to make one from scratch, and I always add shit to them. You pretty much have to because frozen pizzas are boring as fuck. I add sliced tomatoes, anchovies, garlic, more bell pepper, andouille, sometimes other cheese like applewood smoked gouda etc etc... Then i sprinkle el yucateco right before taking a bite for some zest

>tastelet
>hot sauce
Like pottery

I always buy these cheap 60 cent margherita's from a local store. After baking it i usually pour some pesto and tomato sauce over it. It becomes a mess but it's rather tasty and probably pretty healthy too as there isn't much cheese on these things anyway and it's topped with courgette and bell pepper.

Usually buy palermos margherita pizza's from costco.
cook whole block of frozen spinach in microwave & squeeze out extra water.
add spinach & fresh grated parm & pecorino.
at table I put olive oil & red pepper flakes.

>>Bbq sauce

>pizza that has been butchered
>corn, carrots and green bean with pizza
lad
why

flyovers can't make salads.

or pizza that isn't a casserole.

meh. pic related is dominos - tastes much better than that frozen thing topped with stale and dry leftovers

That looks like a big slop of shit.