Watching dota and eating some burgers the gf cooked for me. What are you up to tonight Veeky Forums?

Watching dota and eating some burgers the gf cooked for me. What are you up to tonight Veeky Forums?

>Watching dota
God I hate millennials.

>gets baited by an obvious bait repost
God I hate millennials.

>implying fag OP would go through the trouble of setting up a table full of mediocre food just to bait ck
God I hate millennials.

>im a manlet with poor taste.
Burgers look like steamed dog shit.
You have the palate of a child if youre drinking monster with a meal.
Paper plates are for children's birthday parties.

>Butthurt faggot who watches "eSports" tried to backpedal

Nice try but not everyone is a mouthbreathing asslicker like you

the implications of this picture are horrendously sad, like I can't believe a person would need to do that to gain some weird sort of validation

I can tell you watching Draskyl

correct

jesus fucking christ. NK nuke us all already

I guess I can't have expected you to learn much about Veeky Forums on /r/Veeky Forums.

>absolutely no sear on those burgers, look boiled
>two burgers each

You have a hamuniverse gf who loves to eat but doesn't know how to cook?

L
O
N
D
O
N

>implying you aren't a fat neet who's going to eat all of this alone

Patty is too thick
Buns should be brushed with melted butter
Tomato slice is entirely too thick and on the wrong layer
6/10 could have done a lot worse

tfw forgot to buy butter at the store :

>too thick

Patty thickness is fine.

Maybe they were steamed.

i'm so glad that you two finally have glasses to sip from

sez u

microwaved ground beef is my jam too, dawg

Dear God, if you exist please kill OP and his tranny boyfriend in a horribly painful manner.

Huevos rancheros

Patrician as fuck fuck the haters OP, sips make this very coomfy as well

I am dining on a well aged sadness with a generous helping a loneliness and light sauce made of regret and suicidal thoughts.

Delightfully devilish.

i find that copious amounts of alcohol pairs very well with that

Who hurt you user

that's not how you make a burger. the salad underneath the hot patty will cook and get soggy.
2/10

>watching Dota
>tomato and lettuce under the patty

fucking disgusting subhumans

everything about this makes me uncomfortable

That some hardened autism to get that much out of some faggot acting like a child.

This guy with his disgusting food being posted all the time.

You’re lucky to have a gf like that user

Looks a bit too much food especially washing it down with an energy drink

I ate delivered pizza and watched a twitch stream of Arena of Valor

>even has cans of SIP.
This was some cold, calculated trolling right here.

why the fuck the asparagus tho

I am praying for this too, oh lord.

>millennials
>literally 30 years old at this point in time
>the posters on this website are all millennials or even younger
Fucking millennials

those burgers look like crap, get a new gf asap

S I P B O Y S

Has anyone yet discussed the inconsistent structure of these burgers?

From the look of it, I'm guessing the brain damaged OP or his brain damaged living partner took the ground meat straight from the package and put it directly on the lightly warmed non-stick pan without mixing and forming it first.

I'm not sure at the level of hate in this thread...all I can assume is that mentioning you have a girlfriend turns on some rage in some people. Shrug?

I'll share what I think though. I'm concerned about the two drinks w/ 4 portions of dinner issue here. I get that you wouldn't be filled up without a starchy side, but the size of these burgers tips the scales to the point eating two of them seems excessive. Monster in the evening hours simply means you will be up for hours and it was already cold/no alternatives to drink like beer or wine, a better pairing for sure with a fatty beef burger. How are the burgers prepared? Either you like them very raw in the middle, hence the lack of sear, or they were cooked george foreman style, with a lot of steam from being covered and not much maillard reaction with proper contact with an adequately hot pan reheating juices. They look bland, and having a great cheese could help, but a simple lettuce tomato and brioche bun is blanding it down further, so hopefully there's flavor coming form somewhere, like an aoili or some invisble seasoning, or butter toasted bun. Obviously it's asparagus on the side because you had them, and they're simply delicious in season. Nuff said there. The paper plates are so you can cuddle and whatever plans you have vs doing dishes later. That's fine and functional, just not ideal plating of course.

Thanks for sharing your pic. Looks a nice cozy gaming evening. I miss those days with the gamer spouse. We both did Diablo 1,2 together, and lots of dreamcast Gauntlet Legends back in the day. For sure, WoW was a nice collaborative guild activity date night. Been there done that, I can actually understand why just watching is entertaining enough. People watch youtube of top raids, don't they?

There is champagne in the wine glasses.

>muh millennials

>two burgers per person
>monster energy drinks
>BUT SIDE OF ASPARAGRASS SO IS HEALTH

They're not wrong tho for the most part. At least about cigs. Not so much with the bit about cartoons, that's just narrative which humans have had forever

>burgers the gf cooked for me.
>sip

so that's what your calling your fate neckbeard roommates ass nowadays? hope you at least gave him a reach around. those burgers look pretty good

You both sound absolutely insufferable. Nobody cares you retarded blog poster

>muh games

The patties for those burgers look like shit. You should beat your girlfriend for making such shitty burgers.

God I hate millennials.

He wears a cute meido outfit and sucks my dick. He is my gf

heres a (you) for effort

All me.