Truth

truth.

Nobody fucking cares.

Reviewbrah makes a good point.

Nobody fucking cares. Fuck off.

This.

it's true

wise, and reviewbrah is Veeky Forums incarnate so please mods ban the heretics.

If you looked at it from an outside perspective, one may assume that OP is not a faggot.

They're decent, I mean they're better than generic cheddar slices.

I actually come from the town saran wrapped cheese slices patent comes from, the fuck closed down the local cheese factory, and sold the patent to kraft, who held it for a while.

John is the ultimate pleb filter. Only redditors and Veeky Forumsfags like this absolute loser.

American cheese has one good use and that's on a burger. There's a reason Bongs call it "burger cheese"

and basic grilled cheese

.....and in ramen if you're feeling cheeky

>cheese "product"

Reviewbrahs latest video is trending and has 500k views.

I hate the individually-wrapped ones because they're a little too "fine" and the texture is awful. I tried throwing one on top of a bowl of ramyun once and it basically just formed a slimy blob.

There are good American cheeses though. Land o Lakes has a pretty decent sharp American. The Amish make some damn good American cheese.

pouring thick yellow liquid onto plastic wrappers is not how you make cheese. even for bloody hamburgers there are plenty of decent cheeses one could use instead. why people consume this crap is beyond me.

nachos and chili dogs as well

>bloody hamburgers

OI LOOKIT ME OIM BRITTISH I AM I AM SUH

LOOKIT ME USE DEESE BRITTISH SLANGIE-BANGIE WORDS OI WOT

DID YOU KNO OIVE GOT TO SET MESELF APPAR FROM THE YANKS???

>"I don't like that this guy does what he wants and has a decent following so I'll project my insecurities on him and his fans"

People use American cheese for its unique melting properties. It's been engineered to melt perfectly when placed on a hot burger.

I will never understand why you Veeky Forums crossposters are so obsessed with the projection meme.

I've never been to Veeky Forums and my shit physique backs that up.

more projection

Woah

Incredible.

Oui. Incroyable.