Kill your meat

Im 3 months into having killed my meat this year, elk is savage vs beef. Why dont you hunt.

Inb4 fish. I have 60lbs of alaskan salmon in my freeser

you planning on smoking any of that salmon? also on the elk, for your off cuts, consider making jerky

Elk is the best game meat, and that's a fact. I'll take an elk steak over beef any day.

I smoked about 20lbs of coho and 5lbs of king the other day. Huge hit. Havent made any elk jerky but my elk sausage has been an insane hit, 16 hours in the smoker was the trick

clearly all of the mercury from that salmon has gone to your brain because you type like a fucking idiot

Hunting, fishing and trapping are the only glorious means of obtaining sustenance. Beta (((food industry))) cucks are unworthy of human life.

>Im 3 months into having killed my meat this year
How are you three months in when it's still January?

if everyone hunted there would he no animals left for you to hunt

Maybe he means he's 3 months into killing the meat he's going to be using for the rest of the year. And to answer your question op it's because I live in LA. But I would love to hunt for my meat, I've never shot a gun before.

>in my freeser
brendeen freeser

Who says we should limit ourselves to animals

Autocorrect is a bitch

Waiting for my gun licence to come through, then I'm getting a .22 to go pop some Rabbits. Fucking excited.

You arent gonna kill shit with with a 22

Yea rabbits, the animal he wants to hunt, are far too big for 22.

>gun license
the sheer state of europe

Proud of you OP. I did a wild harvest only diet in 2011 and i never felt better. No elk where I lived then, only whitetail and birds and a shit ton of fish.

It's a pain in the ass, that's why.
I don't have the time or resources to go get tags and fuck off of work for a week when moose season opens.
Same goes for fishing. I've been dipnetting, drove the 350-whatever miles down to Kenai, weather was beautiful all weekend, got maybe 20 fish, maybe a quarter of my limit. I'd rather have stayed home and spend the money I spent on my permit, the gas, and my fishing gear on fish instead. Gillnetting is where it's at, I'd kill for some property to do that on. I hear some guys have fish wheels they rent out.

That's why you have conservation boards, Department of Natural Resources, the game board, bag limits, licensing, tags, game wardens, etc, etc, etc, etc. You are a fucking retard who knows N O T H I N G about what they're talking about and can only parrot generic save the animals bullshit you got from somebody else.
The animals that are commonly hunted in North America are not in any danger. We learned our fucking lesson from the example of the passenger pigeon.

No place to hunt where I live, also, too poor to travel to go hunting

go vegan

>Why dont you hunt.
i do. i live in the middle of nowhere and the only way i can get duck or pheasant or goose is by hunting. its also nice to get out in the marsh and walk around this time of year.

i do think its better to take game from the wild rather than to coup them up and harvest them.

You faggots is Ak only do that because meat is so expensive.
Passenger pigeon died out because of shit genetics. Hunting didn't help tho.
You're a fucking idiot

between my dad, my bro, and me...we have about 200lbs of venison, quail, dove, pheasant. don't have much in the way of fish. maybe 30lbs of large mouth bass, crappie, and other freshwater fish

no. it seems to make people insane.

>he doesnt milk 800 cows twice a day

Imagine looking down on hunter gatherer cultures while aspiring to join them