What is Veeky Forums's favorite hot sauce?

What is Veeky Forums's favorite hot sauce?

Pic probably not related, but I like it.

It burns when I pee

I'm a pussy when it comes to hot sauce so my favorite is tapatio or Cholula. I have been enjoying pic related recently though

valentina's extra hot the GOAT of cheap dick hot sauces

tapatio is so goddamn versatile, it goes well with everything
sriracha is spicy garlic ketchup, it can be used anywhere ketchup is used and makes for a nice spicy soup base if you boil it in water
i used to buy cholula until I realized it really only tastes good with eggs and that's it
sambal oelek is also extremely versatile, like if you wanted sriracha without the sweetness or any garlic, I smear it on everything

Tapatio isn't particularly hot, but man it works.

>I have been enjoying pic related recently though
Thats a big step up compared to tap and cholula. Good day laddy

yeah the extra hot is great

I like Cholula and Frank's, I wanna try tapatio

Dirty Dicks Hot Sauce, it has a nice tropical flavor.

Hot sauces are for poor people
t. Upper class Mexican

wowie. so many options.

Tapatio is great with a lot of things. Rich in flavor. I have this Tapatio knockoff from Aldi called Valentina, which is pretty fantastique.

Nando's Peri-Peri is divine on chicken, quail, duck, and turkey. Don't really enjoy it on other meats.

Tabasco is my go-to vinegar based sauce.

Franks in another goodie.

I keep Tabasco, Franks, and Nando's on the table at all times.

i found a mexican restaurant near me that actually has red and green yucateco on the table. i was in love.

what do upper class mexicans eat? im having a hard time picturing mexican yuppies eating tacos

Serious answer or do you want me to keep the “Fresa” character? If first then:
The same that poor mexicans eat, there is not High Cusine in Mexico. The difference is that people with culture don’t drown their food with pre made sauce because we are not obsessed with saltiness.
Almost all of mexican food has salsa in it, some is even built around a flavorful mix, but every salsa is specific to a dish and comes out of the kitchen already perfect.
The lowest classes in Mexico are the kind of people that add hot sauce and salt to their food without even tasting it And if we are talking about sauces; if you want to make extensive use of it, unless you become a conoseur of sauces then you will fall into a monotone flavor profile. There are some pre-prepared condiments that go very well with some things, but they are seen as something you add during preparation, not after serving and certainly not something you would trust to someone who doesn’t know how to eat

>im having a hard time picturing mexican yuppies eating tacos
The taqueria is the place where people of all clases meet and feast on meat, tortilla, salsa and vegetables. Everyone eats the same food here.
There are some restaurants that serve food at a higer price, with better service, a bigger selection of drinks, better ingredients and dishes from all around the country. But boiled down it’s all the same food. Sure, Duck tacos with an orange sauce and sprinkled with petals and watercress, are fancy and expensive, but it is still just a taco. And whoever ordered it has more than once gone to a taqueria like everyone else

Based mexicans!

Valentina Black and Louisiana Crystal extra hot

But once you leave the place you spend the trip back home talking shit about the manners and clothes of the guy who seated next to you
We still call people who forcefully work “negros” and people with slightly slanted eyes “chinos”. Whites wanting us to join the leftist cause are stupid

>you spend the trip back home talking shit about the manners and clothes of the guy who seated next to you
Sounds like a personal problem if you're obsessing over how someone dresses. Are you a faggot or gril, perchance?

Gringo, this is the land of telenovelas and inferiority complexes, we love to gossip and make people less than us for the smalest things

/tecboys/ we out here

El Yucateco is the GOAT balance of heat and flavour.

im scared it might be too hot for me

>hot sauce
>salt and vinegar good
>not eating actual spice and real pepper

>/tecboys/
cancer, yucateco is for huge fucking faggots who cant appreciate the heat, taste and beauty of louisiana style hot sauce
please euthanize yourselves posthaste

Try the chipotle one first. It's the training wheels one. Then move up to the standard red or the Caribbean one. Verde is the next step up and is the perfect of perfect mediums. Still plenty hot though.

Think I might start with the red one. Just nervous because I heard it was really hot. I can handle hot stuff but not too hot. melindas and franks extra hot are both edible to me.

>Mild colored salt vinegars
>Hot sauce

Well, if it ain't the pot calling the kettle faggot. Lousiana style is for niggers and hillbillies. Fuck off LaCletus.

You'll be fine. If you're too worried about the heat then just make sure you eat it with cheesy and/or fatty foods. Dairy and oils will sap the heat a bit.

Never realized how much he looks like Alain Delon

Alright

Now you're /strappedwiththetec/ bud

>>>/hoc/

Crystal extra hot and Cholula

sounds like a twirled-moustachio'd hipster didn't like what i said. keep sucking up that estrogen sauce, my dear faggot friend

I enjoy Crystal's hot sauce for a normal cayenne-based sauce, and Sriracha when I want a thicker sauce with a kick.

El Yucateco red is my daily driver. Sriracha for ramen noodles and any oriental dish that needs spice.

El Yucateo green is GOAT.

Other than that, I make my own blueberry habanero sauce and pineapple mango habanero sauce. Spicy and sweet and delicious.

sounds gat as fuck

'vark or 'char for moi

are there any birds eye based hot sauces?

The green is excellent, however, the reasons it is so unnaturally green is concerning.

Ingredients: Green habanero pepper, water, salt, garlic, spices, acetic AC., FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1 and sodium benzoate as a preservative.

That one's fucking weak. They have way better.

idk if it's even really hot sauce, it's only slightly spicy but original thai sriracha (not rooster sauce)

Try the Chipotle and Carribean ones. Mad flavor

>louisiana style hot sauce
yea ok nigger

reposting because old thread 404'd
im looking for a sauce with atleast 200'000 scoville, which isn't made with any artificial stuff (added capsaicin, flavor & co).
can anyone recommend me something? most I tried had that disgusting chemical hotness, a huge turnoff.

Find a better value than this.

too much value

Is it a man or a woman?

el yucateco habanero. i put a couple drops of million scoville extract in mine and shake it up. i think i'd prefer orange habanero if they have it. that mad flavor and good heat sweat is the best.