Which summer foods are you looking forward to the most?

Which summer foods are you looking forward to the most?

pussy

Getting chased by yellow jackets while I try to grill a burger.
And pussy.

pussy

female ranma making me feel all the wrong feelings

Watermelon. Good strawberries. Sunny peaches. Nectarines. Funny colored tomatoes from my hometown (noir de Crimée, ananas, verte), with tons of fresh basil and olive oil. Cantaloupe for each meal.

There's nothing I really eat that I only eat during the summer. Except perhaps barbecue. I don't eat much meat but that does make the one or two plates of barbecue I eat per year that much better.

Also pussy.

Thoroughly hating summer down undah at the moment but white peaches and blood plums are rocking my world right now. Haven't tried the mangoes or watermelon this season. Soon.

female ranma (male)

fresh berries, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, melons, peaches, green beans

>tomato sandwiches every day for lunch

yep

Poosi

Shihitos

Ranma isn't MTF, trap, or even shota. Just whatever you want.

Anyone who doesn't like a person who can be a man or a woman at will is really gay.

If Ranma turns female to male when touched with warm liquids, what happens when you cum inside of her?

It's a "curse" user, don't overthink it. One shitty curse considering he spent a lot of time getting free meals showing off his tits.

Summertime means sales on summer produce so a lot of tomato-based dishes and citrus things. A pitcher of lemonade in the fridge at all times. I guess grilled foods, but hands-down the best thing is near the end of summer when you can eat some stuff that's been growing in your planters.

And pussy.

Teeth rotting funnel cakes because I'm trash.

Also pussy.

i want to grow enough zucchini to feed a family of 15.

but it's all for me. zoodles all day everyday.

Ratatouille

pucci

Summertime is BBQ season

Watermelons, snow cones, and pusse

Pfft none... winter food is best food.

Maybe some grilled jerk chicken and watermelon and a strawberry spring salad.

Standing over my trunk lid eating dogs.

dick and balls

Ass
Also pussy

Smoothies.
And pussy.

>he lives in some third world country where he doesn't have access to all fruits, vegetables, and meats year round

>i like to eat cardboard because I've never tasted a fresh veg, just whatever monsanto holds in the warehouse and dumps in my pig trough! But I'se sho' nuff free!

The teenage me put Gene & Judes above the rest. The adult me realizes Superdawg is superior (order w/o fries and save extra $2)

>he lives in some third world country where he doesn't have access to pussy all year long

Aside from grilling convienence, since I live in Northern Alberta and get real winter, there isn't much that we can't get all year around.

Watermelon cake.