Lads... If I put soy sauce in my food, does that make me a soyboy?

Lads... If I put soy sauce in my food, does that make me a soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything you do makes you a soyboy according to this site. Doesn't matter if your six feet and full of muscle with a giant beard that only eats grilled ribeyes and drink beer, you're a soyboy to someone on here.

No, it makes you a weeaboo, obviously.

Only if you ask. So yeah.

Soyboy is fiction.

Of course, just like drinking beer.

more like hypertension-boy

soyboys drink soy milk and "eat" soylent. You are fine with your lecitin chocolate or even your mom's soja sprout salad.
The whole "omg soy doesn't do it you eat soy all the time" is soyboys trying to deflect their role models websites full of "here's my soylent for the next month gulp gulp gulp" and over "I made my kid thumb up my fridge, we are making him become litlle me because we don't want to make him be an individual gulp gulp gulp"

>being this insecure over a meme based on pseudoscience
Soyboy detected

Can drive a tractor and operate its brush hog and bucket loaader? If no, you're a soyboy.

Soy sauce is fermented.
That breaks down the natural phyoestrogens that make ya grow tits and get the ball cancer.

I can operate a braphog is that good enough?

Most faggots can do that

kek

Does eating edamame make me a soyboy?

Yes
Post moobs or GTFO

Soy sauce is made of fermented soybeans, which doesn't contain estrogen and is actually good for you

Nope, makes you salty.

If it's fermented properly no, invest in some good sauce no kikkimon shit

How much body hair do you have naturally? Do you grow enough facial hair to get 5 o'clock shadow if you shaved that morning?

No it just makes you american

>drink beer
You will never escape it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Soy sauce has no estrogens