Would you care for some Greek food to go?

Would you care for some Greek food to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zM4Hjn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems ok

keep the gross mealy frozen fries but i'll take the rest

every fucking gyros place has shitty fries for some reason. never handcut and usually like you said.

>garlic over garlic
No thank you

Yea, I'll have the lamb. Thanks

>eat fries
>throw the rest out

Fries in most greek restaurants are ass-tier though

yuck

Lamb is weird.

for plebs

that salad looks good. the tsatsiki seems a bit runny. and is that chicken? is it good?

Frozen fries!!! Fuck you cunt

It looks good.

Fries with greek food = must be america. Same as spaghetti bolognese is served in italy for german tourists only.

everyone eats fries in greece, everyone. patates tyganites.

No thank you? I enjoy my hot food not being stirred in with my cold food until oil separates out. Then topped with dairy. There's a reason you're almost as fat as the Americans.

Bullshit. Nobody in Europe would putrify themselves by eating something as gâuche and crude as a fried potato. That's purely a staple of American fast """food"" and you've just outed yourself as a mutt larper.

greek place I go to has excellent fries. they are hand cut wedges and they use garlic oil

What's the difference between Greek food and Arabic food?

can I use this?

what kind of gaping asshole doesn't like gryos and souvlaki?

You farmers in idaho need to succumb to robots and cease to exist.

that's why the Belgians invented it. You human mistake.

I wanna say tzatziki sauce, but I'm not sure. As long as it tastes good tho.

>What's the difference between Greek food and Arabic food?
DELET THIS

well it's not tahini sauce, sunshine.

med food is gross you guys are gross

You live in a rural environment that eats tv dinner style food. We've already learned about you people over the past 3 decades of watching people refuse food. You live your lives in empty suffering and castration.

Okay sweetie, whatever you say.

>What's the difference between Greek food and Arabic food?
No one person actually agrees on what defines Arab or Arabic, so you know. It offends certain peoples when you use it or Middle Eastern to describe them as a people or culture, even if the language might be Arabic, for instance. So you know...

So, generally speaking... going to separate the regions around the Mediterranean as maybe "The Levant" to describe some syrian, palestinean, lebanese and isreali popular foods. They like to argue with each other over their ownership of things like falafel or shakshuka, but there is some climate similarities and therefore shared recipes. Then, you get closer to iraq, iran and afghani food similarities to see things rice based as you closer to asia, and more simmered not fresh foods, and less of the salad loving of the Levant. Modern world imports more foods by plane now, and refrigerated trucks, greenhouses, etc, so historically speaking, there were differences.

When you get away from the Muslim and Jewish world's food restrictions, Greece, for instance, will love their shellfish and pork. Lamb features heavily if the climate makes it the best animal for that. It's like cow's milk vs goat's milk vs sheep's milk for the cheeses like that. It's a subtle difference that distinguishes some of the more cultural differences across the region. Canned versus fresh. Preserved versus fresh. Things that travel better for import. Dried fruits versus fresh. More use of oil versus butter.

It's the same thing with pedophila, most islamic cultures are good with pedos, but so are jews. They're as pedo as other ME groups. Look at Woody Allen, Alan Dershowitz. There's so many jewish pedophiles. The Middle East likes to fuck children.

As does Africa. And a lot of Asia.

Even parts of Europe was okay with it up until the '90s! Look it up; land of chicken-fucking and child-railing apparently.

That looks like a big slop of shit.

You live in Kansas. Stop talking.

it may taste fine but it does look like slop.

That slop is severely overrated.

Half of it is French fries. How easily impressed are you faggot?

oh wait let me guess you live in the AMERICAN MIDWEST??? chortle chortle. well, *sips wipe from fedora* lets just say that is no LEVANT

Half of it is vomit covered in feta and yogurt. The other half are fried potatoes. Yawn.

>tfw your cuisine sucks so much you have to cover everything in garlic

love greek food, too much of the cumber sauce though

Greek food is not as overspiced. Pork is used a lot, several different ingredients depending on where in the arabic world we talking about.

YOU'RE severely overrated.

100 dollars says your larping as a European.

Greek food doesn't use nearly as much lamb as people think it does (lamb on a spit is a thing only on Easter Sunday).

Greek cuisine values herbs over spices.

Greek cuisine uses port.

Greek tzatziki is much thicker than cacik.

Greek food is severely lacking in sauces.

t. Greekfag living abroad

So is it that it is a mess just like their economy that makes it Greek?

then they have wedges not fries dumb dumb!

>Greek food
discount turkish food?

>t. Greekfag living abroad
how about fucking off back to your third world shithole senpai?

t. 56%er trying to protect muh mulatto culture

I bet this is from the kind of place that has "Greek fries" on the menu and they're just fries with olive oil and feta

pay denbts and fuck off back, shitskin

yeah looks great

Wrong again

no, i'd just get the real deal and order some turkish food instead

discord.gg/zM4Hjn

I'm from Saudi Arabia and my favorite pasttime is fucking white American girls in the majority white (not for long) US city I live in.

nothing

Looks cool. I'd like the sauce on the side though, I don't like stuff drenched in sauce. That's just me.

Not in Greece. They are god tier.

Look who is trying to act like he has been out of his parent's basement. How cute.

6/10 bait, but I doubt that you are stupid enough to think that what you wrote is true.